Confused Colours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Tell me why I'm always wrong, yet you are always right,
No matter what you say or do, there's no subtlety in your fight,
To make me conform to your train of thought, get on board without question,
Make me believe in you as my saviour without no hint nor suguestion,
To there being an after life where we all can rejoice for our life is done and gone,
But you never gave me a choice................
It runs parallel to agriculture the farmer, herding off his pigs into a pen a glorified cell,
The most horrible of all things,

( Blind misguided fools running to the sea, wanting the waves to swallow them, when they could become like me, free from fear or denying hope? Repenting hard to the one who helped, heed me now, even though my faith is but a show to save you grief, I can't believe, yet I try, please give me the strength before I die to accept the guidance and love of Jesus Christ or whoever is above watching down, is there such a thing? My so called friends don't seem to think as much as I, I don't know how, they can be considered human without the feelings I feel now, give me time to realise what is the answer to this, my forgotten worries that yield to memory, often come to call my broken will to take great deeds and suceed in the trials, is this life? Or an ill advised trip in selfish indulgence into my own narcissistic view points. Narcissism and loathing, narcissism and loathing, narcissism and pointless conjecture, delve further into the pattern, stare a broken thread, I've lost my point, I'm too wrapped up in myself, the rhythmic pulsing in my chest is confused with a heart or maybe a breath? No structure, no structure in the despair, spare me the despair........ yet still confused colours collide with fading glory pondering their past, fosake it, forbid it, take the future pill and take it on your own)

Not the slaughter that would take place for I'm quite fond of my bacon,
But the fact that we are easily misled by the devious who are
mistaken,
For angels even though they bear no wings, no trumpet or siren call,
But tongues of animosity, with the words of hate they maul,
Disfigure our souls, make us fear,
Eachother yet we are one, we're in this life together and from life I will not run........................

Last edited:
Blind misguided fools running to the sea,
Wanting the waves to swallow them,
When they could become like me,
Free from fear or denying hope?
Repenting hard to the one who helped,
Heed me now, even though my faith is but a show,
To save you grief, I can't believe, yet I try,
Please give me the strength before I die,
To accept the guidance and love of Jesus Christ
Or whatever celestial collusus gazes down,
Save me from strife,

My so called friends don't seem to think as much as I,
I don't know how, they can be considered human without the feelings I endure,
Give me time to realise what is the answer to all this,
My forgotten worries that yield to memory,
Often come to call my broken will to take great deeds and suceed in the trials, is this life?
Or an ill advised trip in selfish indulgence into my own narcissistic view points.
Narcissism and loathing, narcissism and loathing, narcissism and pointless conjecture,
Delve further into the pattern, stare a broken thread,
I'm too wrapped up in myself, the rhythmic pulsing in my chest is confused with a heart or maybe a breath?
No shelter, no shelter in the despair, spare me the despair........ Yet still confused colours collide with fading glory pondering their past, fosake it, forbid it, take the future pill and take it on your own,

You selfish charlatan...........

Back
Top Bottom