conceptual advice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
hey all,
believe it or not(most don't), but i used to be a prolific short story writer. i have never had anything published-this could be because it sucks or it could be because i've never submitted it. so needless to say i have forgotten some of the things that i 'learned' or knew about how i write.
now i have an idea i am kicking in my head and i feel as though it is quite well thought out but it all seems as though it would be quite anti climactic when i diagram it to myself-i believe it's a good idea, i would find it interesting but i'm the only one.

should i just indulge myself and write it anyway, or should i figure out a way to make it more digestable?

any help would be appreciated.

------------------
you can stuff your sorries in a sack mister

I think you should indulge yourself and write it. After all, IMO writing is for you, and if other people like it too, then that is simply a bonus.
You shouldn't worry too much if other people will find your writing interesting. Writing is hard enough. If you have an idea- play it out. There is something for everyone out there, you'd be surprised how many people will find what you yourself find interesting too.

Now, when it's done- I want to read it!
icon41.gif

------------------
"An Angel in Devil's shoes..."

Back
Top Bottom