Change

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Change no more. Be lonely some more. Buying flowers for someone you love and no response. Turn love into hate and anger. I finally realized my life is to be complicated a life were I will be the lowest expectation, were I see others progress and I shine there shoes, But when I die I hope God Wont shun me, like my life has done so far.
I stop and think my life is fucked I refuse to suicide but I dont want to live like this until I am 65. There is nothing or no one for a peons life.

I write her asking for "One Love" no respone turns into no love. We met we talked, we laughed, I send you flowers saying I love you. I get not even a thank you. God I am not mad at you, My Love I could never be mad at you, I guess that is what I am supposed to believe.

Hopefully someday I can beloved before it's to late.

Last edited:
I think it is more an illusion to believe that things don't "change", but then again,it depends on how you want to define "change".

I can't tell if you mispelt some words or did it onpurpose, but overall it is an interesting snapshot. I've been in similar spots in the past.

"Hopefully someday I can beloved before it's too late"
- well, that's a touching sentiment I guess. I've heard someone say that a lot.... but it just pushed him farther and farther away from what he really needed to do. Perhap such trials are neccesary, though.

Back
Top Bottom