Cadavre Exquis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great.

Is it thoughts and words beside each other?

Or two persons?

Like it when a piece of art is to be interpretated. Keep up those experiments.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Great.

Is it thoughts and words beside each other?

Or two persons?

Like it when a piece of art is to be interpretated. Keep up those experiments.

All the stuff on the left side is two different people talking. The main person also expresses thoughts outside of the quotes on the left side as well. We'll call that Person 1, whose thing starts at the beginning with "I'd like..." The first chance Person 2 gets is when Person 1 is quoting him at "Do I remind you of Someone you will forget?" Person 2 also says all the "Remember all those things you wrote about?..." And then from there the conversation continues. When there's stuff out of quotes, it's Person 1 as well.

The words on the right....It's like the same person as Person 1...but the stuff on the right is kind of afterthoughts, things in the back of the mind, or ideas related to the main ones. Like this contrast bt the reality (left) and what wants to be said (right)

I might go back and do some editing in format, like italicizing the thoughts... That piece, and others I've done in similar style, came out of nowhere but I really like it. It's a huge departure from my original, regular style which is very structured.

Back
Top Bottom