A View

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I stare out the window looking at the street seeing my sould drift in the breeze. A tear starts to form gently rolling down my cheek knowing full well love does not see me.
\
Anger starts to build in me I tried desperatly to find a woman who loves me. I try so hard I look at my life. working hard, trying to study, but seeing other accomplish more things. I ask god why does this happen to me. Not smart enough, not loved enough. What is the purpose of my life, is it to show the world what a looser is, some one to walk over.
I can't handle it anymore take me from this world were I know the only good that will come out of it is to be a slave to the world. I look out the window again I see my sould sitting on the bench, with its head down, clutching it's fist screaming in pain. All the energy it expends hits me I feel some changing.

Not exactly, but I've been in similar situations in the past.

snapshots like this..... sometimes it's best if you can look back on them as motivation, which may or may not be along the same lines as the conclusion.

:up:

not really sure what to say, but I guess it's really great for you to write your feelings down.

nonetheless, I really like the last few words.. 'I feel some changing.' :up:

Change is good. Not a lot of people like it, but it gives us something with which to measure. Someone once told me "Change is really the only thing that remains constant".
I've thought and thought about this. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom