A Newbie's dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
I'm a new user, only my 3rd post and I'm still nervous about posting in the "correct" areas, so bear with me........

I just wanted to ramble on a bit about an odd dream I had last night, starring Bono:drool: and the Osbournes :confused:. Bono has been my dream lover for as long as i can remember, so his appearance is no surprise, but I am really stumped as to why the Osbournes showed up. I don't have cable so I have never even seen the show, though I do read People and have heard the news about Sharon having colon cancer.

So this seemed to be the premise of the dream - I was some sort of aide to Sharon because she is so sick, helping her get around the house in a wheelchair, going out with her to do grocery shopping, etc. One day Ozzy comes in and says to Sharon, "You have a visitor, hon, are you up for it?" She says yes, and in comes Bono with a huge bouquet of flowers. He says, "I can't stay, but I wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and you are in our prayers." I am just sitting there with my jaw in my lap and can't say anything, Bono just smiles and nods at me. He goes to leave and I am frozen in my chair. After a few seconds I realize I am going to miss my big chance, and I tear through the house to try to find him. I see him ducking out into the garage and yell "Bono wait!!!" He turns around with a confused look on his face, and I grab each of his hands in mine. I say, "I have waited so long just to say thank you for everything you've given me. I have been truly, truly blessed by all the work you have done, and I hope you never stop doing what you do. Thank you so much." I somehow manage to spit this out coherently while restraining myself from jumping into his arms. He just stands there for a few seconds with his mouth open a bit, and finally says, "Wow, I'm speechless.....................I admire YOU for spending your time caring for a dying woman. Bless your heart...." and he leans down and kisses me full on the mouth (no tongue that I remember :sad: ):drool: Then he pulls away, waves goodbye and says, "I'm late, gotta run, let's meet for coffee later........", and I wake up :sad: :sad: :sad:

What does this mean? I have no clue. But I've had a great day thinking about it, and maybe (a girl can hope!) it's foreshadowing that I will get to meet my Dream Lover someday, and I won't be a bumbling idiot!!

Back
Top Bottom