Your Turn ONS for the opposite sex/gender of choice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are on to something For Honor:up: Today's turn on for me would be :when a guy is willing to dance (even if he is not a very good dancer) just because you want to dance with him:wink:

Today's turn on......

The awkward goodbye when you meet someone and sort of think they are hot, but you go to say farewell, but something out of place happens, and it's kind of awkward but you both sort of laugh, and it sort ot makes you think about them latter on...

:macdevil:

Hmm, two for today -

Getting wet in the rain
You either both seek shelter, or just enjoy the rain, depending on various things. But I ad mit, I like how a girl can look when she has been in the rain. everyone's different, but somedays... well...

Seeking shelter - Hmm, the rain is really coming down, isn't it. Hmm, all the wonderful places to evade the rain... it might take a while, so........... :macdevil:

Enjoying the rain - most likely. Nothing like a nice rain 'cooling' you off while you both stroll a little. Perhaps you learn a lot about people when the rain is soaking them up? Of course, if it really gets intense, then perhaps you do need to take cover and let the storm come on through. And if the rain begins to pick up, all the more reason to go inside :macdevil:

Last edited:
:angel: Very nice -For Honor -or shall I say very:macdevil: I like getting a little wet in the rain..you can see certian things that you other wise would not get to see if the clothes are dry( if you know what I mean):wink:

Ewen McGregor's smile...that man is so gorgeous-my knees go weak at the sight of him..

I went to see The Island last night and that guy just oozes charisma-I melted in my seat !I had to fan myself down..

I nearly fancy him as much as bono-in fact I do fancy him as much!!

:drool:

OK, my turn ons....

An excellent sense of humor, he would be able to laugh at himself and be kind of sarcastic (but in a good way). I love guys that make me laugh. :up:

He would have to be tall (or at least one or two inches taller than me - I'm 5'7).

Like to cook, it doesn't have to be gourmet, hell, he just would be able to use a toaster and a coffee maker, lol (one big thing I've always liked doing with boyfriends has been cooking together - it can be so much fun and cute).

Eyes :drool:

A nice smile. :combust:

Being caught in a thunderstorm together. That has got to be one of the sexiest things on earth. The smell of rain does it for me, big time. :shifty: :drool:

Just be a genuine good guy. :yes:

Carmelu2fan said:
:angel: Very nice -For Honor -or shall I say very:macdevil: I like getting a little wet in the rain..you can see certian things that you other wise would not get to see if the clothes are dry( if you know what I mean):wink:

Oh, you're trouble, I see :evil: :wink:
Especially now that you've used the "halo" - that gives it away :macdevil:

I suppose the obvious culmination of these recent posts would be a form of dancing in the rain. That could do the job. I agree, sometimes, when you can smell the rain... It is a sort of foreplay in and of itself, because you know something is going to come. :macdevil: They say fear is an aphrodesiac, but besides that, I know some women who do get a little... out of order... when a thunderstorm is approaching.

So for the sake of summer, I concur. I suppose seasonal turn ons are the some of the best - it captures that element of spontinuity that is often highlighted in the art of attraction.

For me, this cool August evening makes me think about fall, or perhaps some of the better ways to wish the summer farewell until next year. But..... my all time favorite seasonal turn on... well.... let's just say I'll save that one for a rainy day...

Okay, I know today's for sure.

It is a simple, common place thing.... but some women are so amazing at it. It's not a conscious thing, though. Some women move their legs, and it fascinate me.

Especially sitting on top of a bed, or a couch, and folding them or moving them in those feminine, nonchalant ways. Sometimes even dangling them off a chair, or one leg up one down.

Or when they hug their knees, or anything like that. All those feminin leg gestures, hah, however you want to say them. Those are SERIOUS turn ons for me. I don't know, it's a feminimity thing, and it's best when natural. I guess i'm a little fascinate with the human body, but so be it.

It's those specific, special, yet often overlooked things that really get me. Even the most rigid of women, who stomps her feet when she walks, and has a stiff personality....... sometimes they just naturally have it, and it is a beautiful thing to behold.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

For Honor, I just want to say that I enjoy reading your posts about things you like in women. You've got some obvious turn-ons, and good ones at that, but you also mention some things you like in women that I don't hear guys talk about all that much...and I think it's rather nice :up: :).

Angela

Thank you. I wonder sometimes if I write too much, but I'm sincere in what I do write. There are a lot of things about women that I really do enjoy, and am intrigued by.

---

Today's turn on?

Well, I realized that I missed one a few days ago, so I should come back and write another one later.... but for now........
:hmm:

Ah, yes........

When you are doing things around the house, or helping a girl with something, or things of that nature, and then she wants to repay you by doing something nice for you, or making a meal or something, or perhaps even going out on a date. Some times..... well... when asked the question

"Is there anything you need // Is there anything I can do for you?"

Heh, I guess it's easy for the mind to wander :sexywink:

I know I've mentioned faces before, but.....

A woman who can express joy very well with her face.
Everyone does it differently, but, some women do it really, really well. It is actually a subtle thing. But a woman who can express being turned on, or being happy, or being pleased, that is a turn on. Done so in a plesant way, I admit that I do find it irresistable.

But that's just it - I'm a stickler for sincerity, so if it's fake, I'll see through it sooner or later, and if I know it's a put on, then it becomes profoundly disgusting. Although, I admit, if a woman has a really pretty face, or is really good at her expressions, she may get me once or twice at first.

But when it's real, and sincere, well then.... I'm sold :love:

For Honor said:

It is a simple, common place thing.... but some women are so amazing at it. It's not a conscious thing, though. Some women move their legs, and it fascinate me.

Especially sitting on top of a bed, or a couch, and folding them or moving them in those feminine, nonchalant ways. Sometimes even dangling them off a chair, or one leg up one down.

Or when they hug their knees, or anything like that. All those feminin leg gestures, hah, however you want to say them. Those are SERIOUS turn ons for me. I don't know, it's a feminimity thing, and it's best when natural. I guess i'm a little fascinate with the human body, but so be it.

It's those specific, special, yet often overlooked things that really get me. Even the most rigid of women, who stomps her feet when she walks, and has a stiff personality....... sometimes they just naturally have it, and it is a beautiful thing to behold.

You are a breath of fresh air!!!:wink: I like to use my eyes to express the way I feel, from what I heard I am very good at that:flirt: I like your new avatar...it makes me happy:applaud:

Thank you. :)

Yes, I like my avatar a lot. It is a long story, but essentially I am learning how to be "more happy". This thread has helped a little bit, since, in a strange way, expressing my turn ons and such has been very positive. I have repressed myself for many years, but part of growing has been accepting and revealing my true self. And really, I see that I am a positive person, and not someone who is serious, or cynical, all the time.

I often look at my avatar and smile. There is a simple, positive sort of energy I get from it, I don't know. No taint or twist, it's just happy. I suppose I'm learning how to bring that side of me out, too, so it helps.

It's kind of like Adam's picture in your avatar - a happy smile

Let's see, and today's turn on... well

----!!

Ah, I've gotta run

One thing I don't like seeing is a woman who is dissatisfied because you've kept her waiting.... ( :wink: )

but the smile when someone is happy to see you - that is very nice indeed :)

For Honor said:

One of the main reason I like wearing skirts :wink: I like to cross my legs , it just makes me feel sexy and lady like with my legs crossed::flirt:

For Honor said:
Thank you. I wonder sometimes if I write too much, but I'm sincere in what I do write. There are a lot of things about women that I really do enjoy, and am intrigued by.

Write as much as you want. Especially if it's flattering to us women ;) :D.

Also, like the avatar-glad to see that this thread's helping your personality be a positive one and that you're smiling a lot and whatnot. As has been shown throughout this thread, a great smile can be a nice quality in a guy to us girls, after all :).

Angela

The funny thing about the avatar is that I kept thinking that I could never get the perfect curve for the "mouth", for the smile. It always came out jagged.

But then I let it be, and now I like it a lot. It's imperfections make it seem better, rather than a geometrically perfect curve. But I suppose a lot of things are that way...

===================================

Anyhow....

Well, that's good that my... appreciation for women is ... welcome as it is.

Flattering? Well, I'm not going to complain. But I suppose it's best this way, because I'm not trying to be that way. I'm just stating what I see, what I like

*whew*, I shouldn't be so ... analytical in my speech here. I just wrote two very involved, critical thinking posts, lol

But this is nice, I can write about something that's easy to talk of, easy to think of, and, well, easy on the eyes, too, when I see it.....

===========

Turn on for today?

Here's one, just happened to me.

When a friend or someone you've always wondered about.... when someone you've almost had an romantic relationship with, but stayed as friends.... talks to you after not seeing them for a while (we haven't seen each other since school ended, and now we're going off to college, etc), talks to you and says they miss you.

Of course, I like being missed as a friend, but, especially when subtle hints are dropped, like, what you're wearing at night, or how hot it is, it's a bit of a turn on. (even if they are not intentional, sometimes they just turn you on anyway...) It gets your mind thinking, you know?

I wonder what would happen if we got the chance to "meet up"?
How would we spend the time 'getting to know eachother again'?

So yeah, that's my turn on for now.

It's nice to be missed :yes:

.............and it's nice to think about doing something that's worth missing :macdevil: :wink:

Darn... I just thought of another one.

I just got some chocolate icecream, and I know the above girl I mentioned likes chocolate (edit - likes it A LOT :macdevil: ), so, well...... let's just say another turn on would be fun with food, especially anything chocolate related.

It's funny I come back to my computer with this thread still up, because I was thinking about it while I was scooping the icecream. So yeah....

playing with....

chocolate :yes:

:macdevil:

Last edited:
Did you just say Chocolate:hyper: Icecream:combust: So many things come to mind with that one:wink: A BIG turn for me would be sharing and ice cream or feeding each other icecream or fruit if we are watching our weight..I have a huge sweet tooth:flirt:

I'm one of those people who likes icecream even in the winter, so I'm kind of different that way :hyper:

Aw.... that's right - I don't have any chocolate icecream to eat right now........ :(

================================

Anyhow, that won't stop me from listing a turn on....

Ah yes...
The innocent little games of thowing things at each other, or sort of bumping into each other, or knocking into each other. The old "inadvertent contact --> ( :wink: ) " game. Or sometimes the carefree playing around, horsing around, that is borderline indulgent physical contact, but not really, but then again it's sort of obvious to others that you're flirting with each other.... at least a little bit...

:uhoh: :flirt: :hyper: :macdevil:

Okay - 2 for today. I was lucky, because I got both!

#1 - when someone walks into a room, or you do, and your eyes meet, and you get a very sudden tingle. A bit of a jump. It can be in the dreamy way, but today, it was the more... carnal way. Even if you just hold eye contact for a second or so, it is quite a turn on, in my opinion

#2 - I guess this is a guy thing, but I always enjoy it - picking a woman up. Even if it's a hug and you 'elevate' her, or you just pick up a girl. I don't know, I guess that too is a sort of primal thing, but I do enjoy it greatly. Always makes me think about, well... heh... :yes:
I know some women abhor that, some really hate it, so I am careful about it. But if I find one that doesn't mind it ..... :macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil:

A girl who wants to be in a serious, commited relationship is also one I find attractive. Who wants to work and strive for a good relationship

....... dammit.........
I hate being young :|

For Honor said:

#1 - when someone walks into a room, or you do, and your eyes meet, and you get a very sudden tingle. A bit of a jump. It can be in the dreamy way, but today, it was the more... carnal way. Even if you just hold eye contact for a second or so, it is quite a turn on, in my opinion

dude, that happened to me today. it was awesome!!!

gah....what a thread :drool:

Even though I'm hating love at the minute I'll give you my lot!

Okay for me it's....

-Nice eyes
-Nice smile
-attentive and supportive when you need your man the most
-Good kisser :drool:
-Someone who can make you laugh at the time in your life all you want to do is cry.
-Big strong arms that won't ver let you go :drool:
-Someone that makes you feel special
-knowing that your speacial someone is yours and only yours.

For Honor said:
#2 - I guess this is a guy thing, but I always enjoy it - picking a woman up. Even if it's a hug and you 'elevate' her, or you just pick up a girl. I don't know, I guess that too is a sort of primal thing, but I do enjoy it greatly. Always makes me think about, well... heh... :yes:
I know some women abhor that, some really hate it, so I am careful about it. But if I find one that doesn't mind it ..... :macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil:

My old boyfriend did that once when we were on a date-we were walking along an area near a bridge, and he was standing behind me, and suddenly picked me up.

I didn't mind. Not at all ;).

I miss him :sigh:...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom