You know what really grinds my gears...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:
Awesome Girl has been downgraded to Immature Girl Who Doesn't Know How to Deal with People... in less than a week. That's progress.

I think what we all have to remember here is High School Kids (and this is not meant to insult anyone here) are not the most mature indviduals...

elevated_u2_fan said:

I think what we all have to remember here is High School Kids (and this is not meant to insult anyone here) are not the most mature indviduals...

Definitely, but I considered her one of the more mature of the bunch, so go figure.

I am looking forward to being in the similar situation in another... three months (there has been a bit of a lag between asking and seeing her again, namely over a year); but I have just taken the high road, cut myself off from people, earned cash and become the witty acerbic loner that should be able to win her over with sarcasm and honesty; failing that money can always buy sex.

I mean, the very last thing that you should ever do is make her feel uncomfortable and I think there are plenty of ways to do that if you feel a way she doesn't and you both know it. Oh and it is very difficult to think your way out of it too.

Yes, yes I did. It was glorious.

Then they played "Shout" and everything went into another stratosphere.

Back
Top Bottom