You know I just don't like to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually enjoy cleaning. It can be kind of meditative for me. But I love a man that cooks, yes I do, and I would happily clean if he cooks delicious, creative, healthy meals for me. Thai talents a plus. :yes:

I'll clean, but cooking is where I draw the line. I could never understand standing over a stove for 3 hours making something that will be gone in 20 minutes. And frankly, I don't love eating that much either.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I cringe when I walk through the kitchen and look at the dishes that I have to do. :|

I hope my future husband takes note that I will not be a domestic goddess for him.

Sorry honey!

Ok, I jotted it down in my notebook! :laugh: ;)

Sounds like you may be eating lots of take out and Mac and Cheese! :) I would suggest Chinese or Italian.

I like cleaning actually, but I dont cook extensively.
I cook a healthy dinner almost daily and use fresh veggies and the likes but I cant (and wont learn how to) cook a fancy meal which has mysterious ingredients you cant find in the supermarket and dont add much flavour anyway.
:madspit:

one thing that no one would guess about me:

i'm actually quite domestic.

i am a clean freak.

i love to cook.

it's all martha stewart on the inside.

:yikes:

I'm really getting into cleaning. Cool cleaning products excite me. The first time I saw how great Lime Away worked on the hard water stains in the tub, I was so excited that I called three people to tell them. :lol: :reject: I've been kinda slacking a bit though...there are some days that I don't do any cleaning, besides usual daily stuff (cleaning up after a meal and stuff).

And it's not that I hate cooking...it's that I'm scared of cooking. I fear I'll screw it up. :reject: When I do cook, it's fairly simple.

Cooking I like, cleaning is another story. I clean because I hate the mess, and I have a dog that shed about a pound of fur a day. I cook on the grill a lot, because the food tastes better in my opinion, and there's much less cleanup!

I loooooove to clean :drool:

I would rather go to Target and buy cleaning supplies over clothes shopping any day! One of the best days of my life was when I bought my Swiffer duster. I dusted every square inch of my house and probably would have dusted Mr. BAW and the kids if they would have let me. Turn me loose with my Bissel Little Green Clean Machine and I'm a happy woman!

:reject: :laugh:

Cooking on the other hand :down: I will do just about anything to get out of it. I love to bbq but standing in the kitchen, getting everything all messy...nope, not my bag.

Bono's American Wife said:

I would rather go to Target and buy cleaning supplies over clothes shopping any day! One of the best days of my life was when I bought my Swiffer duster. I dusted every square inch of my house and probably would have dusted Mr. BAW and the kids if they would have let me. Turn me loose with my Bissel Little Green Clean Machine and I'm a happy woman!

When I moved in with Ernie, I insisted we get a Swiffer duster and a Bissel Little Green Clean Machine...because I loved having those back home. :lol: They are the absolute best!! :up:

i really like cooking. but i'm not a big fan of cleaning, ESPECIALLY washing dishes. if i have to hand wash dishes, i will only do it under running water. it's such a waste, i know, but a sinkful of dirty dishwater makes want to puke! :yuck:

I love to cook as I can be creative.

There are times I like to clean because it burns of energy and gives me a sense of a good job completed.

Bonochick said:
I'm really getting into cleaning. Cool cleaning products excite me.

For some reason, me too. I love buying cleaning products. In college I made up a calender what I would clean on each day of the week. It's a good thing I lived alone at that point. I think a roommate would have killed me. :reject:

I don't mind cooking. What I hate is trying to plan yet another meal.

Back
Top Bottom