you know how some people can't stop buying on eBay...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
....I have the opposite problem, I just sold ALL of my old gymnastics leotards for decent money and now I want to sell EVERYTHING!! It was sad at first, b/c I still love gymnastics more than everything, but I folded each leo in turn, removed the cat hair with gaff tape, kissed them, wrapped them in plastic and said goodbye forever. Tomorrow I will learn the ways of the Postal Annex.

Hehe, time to clean out the rest of my closet.....

Procrastination Central

Good for you. I've been telling myself to get rid of stuff via eBay. Four years later, I have yet to sell a single item. :crazy:

Your post reminded me that I had four auctions that ended on eBay a couple of hours ago, so I went and checked and sure enough, they all sold! I am so thrilled! These were groups of several fused dichroic glass cabochons I had made. My first attempt at selling them too! And each set had more than one bid! Woo hoo! Now I have to fire up my kiln and get working! :D

I can't part with anything.

I'm actually at the Ryan Adams board right now, trying to convince a guy who put his colored vinyl copy of Gold up for auction to pull it down...because I can't stand to see him part with it just for some quick cash. I'm horrible. :lol:

When I was little, I was a pack rat, but once the siblings were added on and my personal space dwindled from little to nothing, I've mended my ways. Besides some of my U2 and gymnastics stuff, I have no personal attachment to anything I haven't used/worn in the past 6 months.

i'm the same as bc. years ago i did go to a secondhand record shop and parted with some of my cds. i've regretted it every day since and have bought some of those records over again! (the rest i won't buy again out of spite.)

KhanadaRhodes said:
i'm the same as bc. years ago i did go to a secondhand record shop and parted with some of my cds. i've regretted it every day since and have bought some of those records over again! (the rest i won't buy again out of spite.)

You should see my old crap cassette collection. I will NEVER part with it though. You never know when you're gonna get nostalgic. :)

Bonochick said:
You should see my old crap cassette collection. I will NEVER part with it though. You never know when you're gonna get nostalgic. :)
oh god, me too! somewhere i've got my old cassettes. debbie gibson, new kids, etc. there are only a handful of cassettes i own that i'm actually not ashamed of. then again i could say the same thing for my cd collection! :slant:

hey I have all of the old u2 cassettes.. b/c well. thats what I had when I started listening to the boys.. We was too PO' to afford any them no fangled CD's..;) I am laying the southern sarcasim on HEAVY right now!!

If it's mine, I have a personal attachment to it. I'm such a pack rat, so I would never sell anything of mine. The only time I ever did was when we had a garage sale last summer and whatever didn't sell, I took and put on eBay.

I'm still cursing my Dad for selling all of his old vinyl a few years back. :sad:

Tech said:
Well I'm glad you guys are into selling because I'm sooo into buying at ebay it sick I tell you!:drool: :D

Hey are you a size 8? :wink:

I have so many pants I need to sell. I can't decide to sell them together or seperately...

I haven't bought or sold a single thing on ebay in almost a year. I used to spend just as much time on ebay as I do here and now I never go there anymore :shrug:

If I don't get tickets to the Minneapolis show this Saturday then I'll be on ebay looking for tickets :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom