yes... it's about that guy again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
maybe you think I'm like those girls who has a room full of their ex's pictures and dead chickens and stuff like that... I'm not like that but I just can't get Jhon out my head...

We decided to be friends and it hurts me... sometimes i just don't want to talk to him again, to close this hard relationship and start to forget... but I can't: he was a very special person in my life and he was my first serious boyfriend...

now i'm going out with some guys... there's one who's looks very interested in me and he is very nice and cute. Sometimes I think I can start a relationship with him... but I don't feel that i would be sincerely in love, and I'm going to compare him with jhon and that's not good. I like that he likes me but I don't know if it is time to date other people...

I have been in your situation.. many years ago. It's hard at first but as time goes on you will realize that every guy you go out with has their own special qualities and you cant really compare them to past boyfriends.

Sometimes the best thing is to cut all ties with the ex.. as hard as it may be.

Sicy's right - it may be better to just cut your ties with your ex, or at least avoid him while this hurt is still so raw.

I think it's good that you are starting to date other people - take your time. It's ok to keep things casual for awhile, while you try to figure out if you are ready for another committed relationship and/or this guy is the right person to be with in a committed relationship.

Sicy and BLS are right. It hurts a lot but you should avoid seeing or talking to ex. This is sad, especially when you?ve been in a long story. over the years also friendship has developed. Anyway, the wound you feel will heal... things change...

yes, it's true. the hurt always passes.
and then you can begin to remember them with fondness.
glad that he was a part of your life, but nothing more than a wonderful memory.

Back
Top Bottom