xplosion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
many things have changed, i dont know where to start.

kinda fast pace this year..

in the last six months i´ve been working for a news agency, had to reduce from 40 to 32 hrs/ week (4 days) because i don´t have much time ..

have finished a post graduate thing and wrote my business plan, hah, to do a finance plan for the next 3 years is really funny when you got no fucking clue of the numbers you´ll move, lol .. no kidding its a good experience, finally i have the feeling i´m working for my vision, not another idiot boss

someone moved in

if the day had 48 hrs i could do much more and every day is too short

planned an album production of a hip hop artist and skipped it again because production costs weren´t covered - 3 months of work for nothing, fuck, risky business

next thing is cannes in january, industry meeting. the site should be up soon, programmers

no holidays because, yeah guess once. no time.

have to write 2 hits in the next 2 weeks for a singer
and will try to get another artist on my b day (this guy is great, you should see him. he plays 200 shows a year)

in the meantime hugs to y´all good interference friends

I don't know you but :wave: anyway! Your job sounds action packed!!! I too get to work with artists & celebs while packing a full graduate load. I totally understand the no time thing. :sigh:

But, perhaps when somehow more hours magically get added into a day, we can chat sometime! :)

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
many things have changed, i dont know where to start.

kinda fast pace this year..

in the last six months i´ve been working for a news agency, had to reduce from 40 to 32 hrs/ week (4 days) because i don´t have much time ..

have finished a post graduate thing and wrote my business plan, hah, to do a finance plan for the next 3 years is really funny when you got no fucking clue of the numbers you´ll move, lol .. no kidding its a good experience, finally i have the feeling i´m working for my vision, not another idiot boss

someone moved in

if the day had 48 hrs i could do much more and every day is too short

planned an album production of a hip hop artist and skipped it again because production costs weren´t covered - 3 months of work for nothing, fuck, risky business

next thing is cannes in january, industry meeting. the site should be up soon, programmers

no holidays because, yeah guess once. no time.

have to write 2 hits in the next 2 weeks for a singer
and will try to get another artist on my b day (this guy is great, you should see him. he plays 200 shows a year)

in the meantime hugs to y´all good interference friends

And with all that you are still capable of write 6862 posts here in interference. You are my hero :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom