Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think that this professor gave a 100% effort.

I think this professor was underprepared, and took his opponent lightly.

This professor needs to go back and look at the game film to see what he did wrong.

This professor needs to go back and work to get better there.

This professor should spend the week focusing: one assignment, one e-mail, one counseling (bitching hehehe) at a time.

This professor needs to stop making Beav look smart.

This professor needs to be ready for anything this week.

This professor needs to find that fith gear.

This professor needs to stop thinking so much and just play the game the way he loves.

This professor needs to hustle up on D and really tighten up those gaps.

This professor needs to rethink his game plan and just focus on what's in front of him. He can only control what he can control.

This professor needs to involve the team.

This professor needs to block out the distractions, and just play.

This professor needs to play his game, not their game.

This professor needs to minimize the off-the-field issues.

This professor needs to work harder in the off-season to get here more prepared.

This professor needs to stop worrying about what his teammates are doing and play.his.game.

This professor needs to crash the boards a little harder and look for a quick outlet pass.

This professor needs to shake that last batter off and just face the man in front of him.

You guys are so immature. :tsk:

:lmao: I love it! The professor needs to reed dis stuf, mahn. So he kin, liek, lirn to talk proper an stuf.

(Why is this poor student forced to be in his class again?)

that's an extremely unprofessional email. out of curiosity, justin, how old is your professor? my music professor is actually a grad student who, through poking around on facebook, i discovered is actually a year younger than me! he acts mature in his communications with the class though.

my guess is your professor offered these things as a gesture of goodwill, and maybe he was upset at actually having someone taking them up on his offer. because you know, no one should ever try for a higher grade if given the chance.

Back
Top Bottom