wow miracle drug has never meant so much to me than today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoVoxSupastar said:
KUEFC09U2, I apologize for any change in the direction of your thread. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

But I standby the discust I have for anyone who twist this thread to be about them. Yes I've seen many of your posts from today and even back in the day before you were kicked out of FYM and they haven't changed much.
sorry what have i said :|

KUEFC09U2 said:
sorry what have i said :|

I'm sure BVS's comments (except for the thoughts and prayers part) were not directed at you, but at PH's constant whining about his alleged mistreatment (although I think the best response would have been to simply ignore him as some people just crave attention and don't much care if it is positive or negative).

And continued good thoughts to you and your aunt.

oh ok, thanks for the nice messages people have left, as i say i am pretty sure everything will be ok, i never meant this to become a thread for sympathy, and i really do appretitate the kind words :)

I feel for you, I'm actually in the exact same situation.. I hope it'll turn out good for you.
My aunt has a disease in which she first loses all possibilities to move and to communicate, and then she'll die from it. there's no cure and they say she won't make it to the end of the year. she's 34 years old and she has three kids. Such a beautiful, active and positive person.. At this stage she can't walk and she can barely talk anymore. She's very scared.
God she needs your help tonight...

*sofia* said:
I feel for you, I'm actually in the exact same situation.. I hope it'll turn out good for you.
My aunt has a disease in which she first loses all possibilities to move and to communicate, and then she'll die from it. there's no cure and they say she won't make it to the end of the year. she's 34 years old and she has three kids. Such a beautiful, active and positive person.. At this stage she can't walk and she can barely talk anymore. She's very scared.
:hug:

*sofia* said:

Take care :hug:

*sofia* said:

*sofia* I'm so sorry to hear that :hug:

Oh sofia, I'm so sorry about your aunt also. I"ll keep her (and you) in my thoughs as well. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know you cos I'm new on the forum but I really wish your aut all the best and I'm sure she'll be fine, now technology is better than ever and doctors can do miracles

Back
Top Bottom