wow....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
I just talked to my mom and she told me that her cousin's wife Cheryl randomly died early this morning. Her husband Bill (aka Billy or Mr. Hoo) woke up b/c she was breathing strange and he tried to do CPR. The EMS came and did CPR for over and hour, but her brain just didn't want to pick up and start the breathing on its own. They probably could've put her on life support, but with no brain activity, it would've been harder in the end b/c they'd either have to choose to take her off, or she'd live as a vegtable for a LONG time b/c she's so young and healthy. This just really sucks b/c my mom and our extended family is pretty close with this cousin. He and his wife aren't even 40 years old yet! She was a nurse! The epitome of health...... They have three kids, the oldest is a senior in high school. So yeah, please think about my mom's family, they've had some rough years lately. First, my great uncle Art died of aneurysm. His wife Claire (my grandma's sis) never really got over it and recently died of alzheimers, she just gave up on life. Then my grandma's brother Wally died. Then my grandma had a few more painful joint replacement surgeries, and now Billy's wife Cheryl is dead. Happy Thanksgiving all! :|

I've heard of a few people dying in very similar circumstances as your cousin's wife. It's very scary and very, very sad because the people are so young. I feel for you and your family.

Thanks guys. Think of them, not me, really. I didn't know Billy or Cheryl or their kids that well, but their family has been through too much lately. Poor Billy, first his dad, then his mom, then his uncle, and now his wife......I hope his spirit isn't broken. He's a really great guy, teaches 5th grade and he always setup these great scavanger hunts for us cousins or took us frog hunting.

Back
Top Bottom