would like prayers........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I'd like to request prayers for my mother. She has a truly brutal case of osteoarthritis in her hip. She is well on her way to becoming bedridden if they don't figure out exactly what's going on in the hip and do something. It's not clear to her orthopedic surgeon what's causing this particular pain. She had a replacement years ago but something is screwed up big time. Thanks in advance.:hug: :hug:

Prayers to you and the family....

May I ask, did the doctors use any form of titanium to reconstruct the hip??? Many people are having terrible reactions to that type of procedure, FYI. Good luck..

I don't know what they used to re-construct the hip. She had the operation way back in 1984. They were doing many things then that they don't even do now, so God knows. She's going to get another opinion from a rheumatologist. The really bad thing is the confusion over the cause. If they knew what it was they could go ahead and, most likely, operate. But they can't do this right now. It's a mess. Thanks for the prayers everyone! I'm sure we'll get this worked out, it's just really hard right now. Thankfully my dad is retired and can help so I can go to work and stuff. It'd be really bad news if I didn't have him.

Back
Top Bottom