WOOHOO!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Got Philk?

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
I know it's not a big deal, but I just ran for the first time in at least 2 months. At first, it was because of working 2 jobs. I ran when I could then, but usually I worked from 8 am to midnight every day.

Then,
2787899580_f54d234fb5.jpg

2787898796_4423afe559.jpg

2787898664_3f619d250f.jpg

that held me up for a month...and so I've gained about 10 pounds in the last 3 months. :(

But it was great. My knee is still swollen a bit, but I took it very easy and it didn't/doesn't hurt. :D

Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement. :hyper:

Damn, dude - good to hear you're better now, but what the hell happened??

I once got doored by a car while riding my bike and ended up with a bruise sorta like that on the front of my leg (along with the pooling blood in my feet...).

^:lol:

Yeah, she put a whooping on me.

No, it was one of those overly competitive slow pitch softball games and I all out dove to catch a fly ball...and then it hurt. I don't know, I must have hit it hard and just right on the ground or something. :shrug: But, now I've learned that I may be getting too old for that diving stuff.

And I run anywhere zooropa_fit. There's a very nice cross country trail very close to here. I'm thinking that would be nice to try some day, but mostly I run on the backroads in my neighborhood.

damn phil! that looks like it was painful. glad you're healing though :)
i run every other day myself. i used to hate it, but once you get used to it, it is a great feeling, isn't it :)
keep it up! maybe you and i can do some sort of charity run someday!

That's hardcore. :yikes:

I had a dream that I was playing baseball last night, and had to slide head first into 1st. My dream self seemed to recognize the unlikelihood of this, because I was amazed, and felt very pleased with myself. Also, I hit the ball with a styrofoam bat. But I digress.

Glad you're feeling better, Phil. :up:

Way to go! :hi5:

I stopped running for the last month and a bit (too much going on, travel, etc.), but I'm getting back into it starting next week. Gotta start preparing for the runs I'll be doing next year, and I want to get a head start on the training.

Ah, never ends. I went to get it drained again b/c it hurt a LOT today and...sure enough, as I thought, it was possibly infected. That would be bad if it was definately infected b/c then it's in my system and that's not good, so good thing I went early on.

But no running this weekend I'm afraid. :(

Back
Top Bottom