Wonders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meh. It's a pretty decent album with great singles, but for me, it has more trash songs than any other album since the 80's. Difficult to listen to from front to back

Problem is I think this half-implies it's ok:

Never made it to Zoo-TV or have new sins to confess? Need to get something personal off your chest or discuss personal issues? This is the place to do it.

Surprised we don't get more threads about people not making it to ZooTV.

I don't listen to it anymore. I should take it out again

I haven't followed anything about the tour-watched any videos or listened to any mp3's or read any setlists. All I know is that they did some MJ snippets and Bono sniped at Edge a bit and that GA is first come first served. I just don't have the inclination or interest that I used to. At least when I go to my one show I can just enjoy it for what it is.

That's sort of how I have been too. I have been keeping an eye out on the set list just because I wanted to see what I could be hearing when I see them in Oct.

I have to also admit I'm not following the tour as closely as I did during the last one. I do like the album, but I'm like "meh" about the tour. Maybe its because I have to figure out how to get around NJ to get to Giants Stadium, and NJ roads are hell to drive on!

Since when are there U2 topics in this forum? :ohmy:

Oh no, can't you go anywhere on this board without having to deal with U2 related topics? :scream:

***goes off to think about some U2 related confession to make here***

if I am the only person I know that doesn't really dig the new U2 album.

I really loved it at the beginning but I was force fed a NLOTH diet for about a month after it came out. Every time I got in the car that album was playing. Some of the songs I really don't need to hear again for quite some time.

Back
Top Bottom