Windmillane...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got Philk?

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
I start this with my sincere apologies to all. I said I'd never talk to or respond to this guy again b/c of his constant negative remarks, but i have to now.

Dear Windmillane,
I'm honestly concerned for you and your health. I have read most all of your posts and really have just been apalled by most of them. Your disrespect towards women, but mostly your disrespect toward yourself has placed you on many peoples ignore list.

A few minutes ago I read a post by you that you consider suicide daily. Look, first off, if you're just being a real bastard and making jokes like this, or kidding around like this, it's not funny. So don't do it.

But if you are serious, then sir please please please search out some real help. I say this is no joking matter b/c I have been so down before I had similar thoughts. I had just moved to a new city, met some friends in the first year and then they ditched me. I wasn't cool enough. I tell you I had the worst feelings then and had I not met Ben, possibly one of the most annoying people I've met, but truely a great great great friend, and Micah, my best friend to this day, I don't know how much longer I would have held up.

I still have some issues with myself. Like not thinking I'm good enough, keeping friends longterm etc., but I'm getting over them and thank the Lord that I can have a positive attitude most of the time.

If you need help, please get it before you do something drastic. If your joking, please stop b/c it's not funny to me. But if you need support to get help, I'll be it. It's not worth ripping on you all the time if it means you don't keep on living.
Phil

Phil,
Your sincerity and concern is appreciated, but I cant leave this thread open. He's going to end up getting banned if he replies to this.

I will leave it here at least he can read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom