why I can't I just enjoy?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoneyChild

The Fly
The forgotten land of Michigan :) Sault Sainte Mar
You should just enjoy what you have right? I mean why analyze it to meaningless dribble? I have met someone who is nice, funny, fun and treats me like the woman I always knew I was. Without going into detail he is w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l.:sexywink: lol (read between the lines) and I have fun with him and we're young and healthy. But I'm scaring myself to death because of it. Because I don't want a relationship...I don't want that in my life at the moment but I can't turn back now can I? Is anyone out there who has some sort of tangible explanation for this situation? I want everything a relationship has to offer without the relationship.... The line has been crossed hasn't it? Is it possible for a healthy sexual friendship to exist?

*slaps back of hand to forehead in dramatic and melancholic woe*

Have you tried talking to him about this? Maybe he wants the same thing you do.

Just do what comes natural. Dont feel pressured just because its a "relationship". Just go with your feelings and enjoy each other.

bawling.gif
As cliche as this sounds, some of my best relationships were basically nothing more than a friendship with some added benefits. You should never be forced to do something just because you are a "couple." You are going to have to take this one fleeting moment at a time until you forget what your "status" is. And yes, I do know that this is alot harder than it sounds. But hey, at least you have your Interference friends to help ya along heh heh.
cool.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom