Why can't I get a girlfriend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Windmilllane

War Child
I don't understand why I have never had a girlfriend. Am I that repulsive? Will I have find a girl who is interested in me, let alone attracted to me?
Is there anybody who never had a girlfriend or boyfriend? If so, does it bother you?

It sure bothers me.

:sad:

Stop being so sexually-oriented and pathetically down on yourself.
Stop expecting women to want you because of your looks.

Start seeing everyone, including yourself, as someone interesting.
Start looking beyond the physical.

martha said:
Stop being so sexually-oriented and pathetically down on yourself.
Stop expecting women to want you because of your looks.

Start seeing everyone, including yourself, as someone interesting.
Start looking beyond the physical.

:applaud:

Is this a joke?

Or another trollish set up?

I'll be back in a bit, gonna gather up some of your posts and let the evidence speak for itself on why you dont have a girlfriend.

1.gif

Let's not rush to judgement...

Seems that Windmillane has a parody of "I'm in Big Trouble (or Not)"

I say we let this play out just like the other 1,120+ posts of a similar thread...

Now, weep on....

Last edited:
No matter how nice you are or how funny you are or how kind and sweet you are, if you are not hot-looking, girls don't like you. You have to be hot-looking. Period. Trust me. I speak from experience. Looks are the most important thing. Everything else doesn't matter.

No one loves me cause I am downright hideous-looking.

We live in a society where eye candy is the most important thing in life. Fuck personality. By nature, everyone is attracted to good-looking people. If you are fat, ugly or bald, you are a total loser and will never find anybody to like you, let alone love you.
I hate when women say, "No, looks aren't everything. It's what matters on the inside." Give me a break. If you are average-looking, then you won't get anyone. It's that simple.

So my advice: Get plastic surgery to look like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt.

Men want one thing and one thing only.

I've never been in love because girls don't like ugly guys like me. Looks are the most important thing. Eye Candy is critical to society's well-being.

And this thread is a great one... full of some of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read in my life.

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=140535

Remember that ? Remember these posts? Why do you think you cant get a girlfriend? Why do you even have to ask??

I am not trying to be mean, but this is getting old. Maybe you should seek some help, seriously, talk to someone about your insecurities because you wont get anywhere in life with this attitude.

Mr. BAW said:
Let's not rush to judgement...

Seems that Windmillane has a parody of "I'm in Big Trouble (or Not)"

I say we let this play out just like the other 1,120+ posts of a similar thread...

Now, weep on....

That thread was just really for me to vent and also because people were interested in how things were going (so it seems, anyway).

Mr. BAW said:

There is nothing at all similar to these two threads.

Sicy said:
And this thread is a great one... full of some of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read in my life.

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=140535

Remember that ? Remember these posts? Why do you think you cant get a girlfriend? Why do you even have to ask??

I am not trying to be mean, but this is getting old. Maybe you should seek some help, seriously, talk to someone about your insecurities because you wont get anywhere in life with this attitude.
Dr. Phil?! Is that you? ;)

Mr. BAW said:

Stop....:eek:

:sexywink: ur over 18, right????????? :lol:

squish you as in like a hamster or a teddy bear Mr. Baw:angry: not like "squish" you...whatever that means.

:wink:

:lmao: and yes 27..even though I look 16:lol:

There is nothing at all similar to these two threads.

That thread was just really for me to vent and also because people were interested in how things were going (so it seems, anyway).

:hmm:

=

I will not to say anything more than this post. There are so many angles invloved, as per what has already been said.

As for windmill.... you gotta get yourself out of this rut, man. The only thing worse than being unhappy about yourself for so many months/years is being unhappy about yourself for so many years and one more day. Now that is Dr. Phill for you. He has some good books, I'd check them out, if you want.

*exits*

Windmillane, what I can't figure out about you is this....why are you such a hypocrite? All your posts say women only care about hot guys, woman who are virgins must be ugly b/c all woman care about is sex, yadda yadda....so 1) how can you know soooo much about woman and what they want when you've never had a real relationship and 2) if you really think woman ARE like that, then why would you want a relationship in the first place? Honestly, given the things you say in all your posts, it would be more logical for you to go out and buy a sex doll than look for a true relationship. :shrug:

When you finally do get a girlfriend, you'll have three or four other girls persuing you at all times and you'll have to beat them with sticks to keep them off. Women are weird that way. Weird and evil.

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
When you finally do get a girlfriend, you'll have three or four other girls persuing you at all times and you'll have to beat them with sticks to keep them off. Women are weird that way. Weird and evil.
guys do that too. :shh:

Back
Top Bottom