Why can't I get a girlfriend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Being down about yourself is really unattractive. I know this from experience. Develop some confidence, join a club or just do something that make feel good about yourself. Only when you are happy about yourself can you make someone else happy. And STOP THINKING ABOUT IT SO MUCH. and try to improve your life. Again I am talking from experience. Good luck.

U2STEVE70 said:
Being down about yourself is really unattractive. I know this from experience. Develop some confidence, join a club or just do something that make feel good about yourself. Only when you are happy about yourself can you make someone else happy. And STOP THINKING ABOUT IT SO MUCH. and try to improve your life. Again I am talking from experience. Good luck.

can people please stop giving windmill or whatever his name is false hope. never gonna happen.

:wink:

broaden your parameters

you are looking in the wrong places

convalescent homes are good

you kind of got a captive audience

bring magazines to read to them

they like that

tell them you have all the Lawrence Welk programs on vhs - that's big

if you bring candy, make sure it is soft centers, no caramels or chews

your welcome

I shouldn't be giving this stuff away for free

But, your plaintive plea - spoke to me

deep said:
broaden your parameters

you are looking in the wrong places

convalescent homes are good

you kind of got a captive audience

bring magazines to read to them

they like that

tell them you have all the Lawrence Welk programs on vhs - that's big

if you bring candy, make sure it is soft centers, no caramels or chews

your welcome

I shouldn't be giving this stuff away for free

But, your plaintive plea - spoke to me

:lol:

deep - u really are too kind, giving excellent advice for free. have u thought about getting published? i see big $$$$ in ur future!!

Check your local area for a "Cougar Bar!"

Here in the north OC, there's a popular drinking spot where the high-rolling widows, single-ladies are there only to chase the younger man-crowd...no, its not a strip club, its an actual nightclub, restaurant;... I'm told the older woman is a "cougar"...:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom