when will it end?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
its not enough that I lose one friend this week from her taking her own life, now Ive lost another, please see my journal, and please pray for Heather Diggs!!!!

You must feel overwhelmed. I'm so sorry for you and your friends.

I am so very sorry about what is taking place in your life and with your friends. I could not even imagine what you are going through. Please take care and your will definitely will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Best wishes.
Don't let your spirits get down,

Grieving is natural, but live in honor of them, not in reluctance of their memory.

Of course, that's easy for me to 'say'.
Take care

Fuck about! That's awful. I am from the school of throught that you must trust the justice system and it's decisions, however despite whether she was guilty or not for your friend to be put in jail and another to take their own life is a massive thing to happen to someone.

I wish you all the strength to go on. Do your best to live your life to the fullest for your incarcerated friend and your departed loved one.

I am very sorry for you loss, you are in my thoughts and prayers:hug: :hug: I hope that you find strength in this difficult time

Last edited:
wow thats horrible. the American legal system is a joke. my advice to you is that make sure she gets a good lawyer, because it matters who has the better lawyer here in America. it's a sad fact, but it's the truth. but i hope everything works out for you and your friend. as for your other friend, be happy for her, she's in a better place and you'll see her again. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom