When I'm stressed out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
I take hot bubble baths to help me relax. Also when I'm stressed I eat. I don't have a weight problem, but some times I put on an extra few pounds. It seems that food comforts me. I really need to start some can of exercise, for I heard that is to be good for stress, but I hate to excercise. When spring comes and it's nice weather I'm going to try and start walking. :hyper:

Yeah, I eat too much when I'm stressed. But I also try to work out more when I'm stressed--that's helps a lot. So does listening to Rage Against the Machine and screaming obscenities. ;)

:yes: I eat when I'm stressed...and when I'm bored too, sometimes...I'm not overweight or anything, but I have been in the past...Ugh...senior year of high school I looked like a cow! :reject: NEVER again!

*end random outburst*

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
When I'm stressed I drink. :drunk: :shifty:

:yes: Yeah, that's my new thing, in place of food. Fortunately I don't feel particularly stressed right now because I'm all out of beer!

This might totally place me in the ---> :reject: but I do laundry when I'm stressed.

Seriously, something about sorting, washing away dirt, folding everything back into place, it's very calming for me. If things are REALLY bad, I'll even iron! :ohmy:

Like O2 said:
This might totally place me in the ---> :reject: but I do laundry when I'm stressed.

Seriously, something about sorting, washing away dirt, folding everything back into place, it's very calming for me. If things are REALLY bad, I'll even iron! :ohmy:

:yes: Oh, I also clean the apartment when I'm stressed. Instant gratification!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i usually take a long hot shower, give myself a facial and drink some hot tea to deal with the stress. but when it gets to be too much for me i usually break down and start crying.

Oh, yeah, I do the crying thing too...but only if I'm alone usually.

Back
Top Bottom