When I become rich, I am going to...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
save just enough money so I'll never have to work again, then give about half of what's left to help the poor and enjoy the rest traveling and buying shit I always wanted.

pay off my debts, give my family money, buy me a house near the ocean in manhattan beach, then build a recording studio for daisy.

Galeongirl said:
Get loads of guitars :drool: and effects...

same here

Maybe I'll get a house and put a recording studio into it...at any rate I'd at least have a badass music room, complete with drumkit, bass, guitars, amps, etc ... basically itll be like my basement now :wink: Hell, I'd be happy living in my house (well my dad's house). It's a great one. I don't really want a place bigger than that. Might be nice to have a place somewhere else though, like NYC, or even another country...summer home in Iceland :drool:

I'll travel a lot, but a lot of that will happen anyway since I'll be touring and all

I'll spend tons of cash on my friends and family. Anything they want.

I'll probably buy this http://membres.lycos.fr/neooen/IMAGES/FORUM/+ 000/stingray01.jpg

i'll buy a shit ton of CD's, go to a ton of shows. get backstage passes.

perhaps after my initial phase of ZOMG MONEY i'll put some time into some humanitarian work, like ONE maybe.

If I became rich, through work or the lottery I would pay off all my bills, my parents bills. (Assuming I win the lottery and I win 100 million LOL) give my mom and dad 2.5 million and my brothers 2 million each. My family in guatemala each family member would get 500,000 dollars. Invest 10 million and the rest travel around the world. Oh and pay U2 5 million dollars to throw a private concert with many of my friends from interference message board :)

I just cleaned about a months worth of bathroom buildup, after 3 men.
:barf:

I am getting a motherfucking maid because that was some sick shit.
Thankfully not litterally, but you know.

uhhhuhckkkk
:shivers:

...I am going to buy a huge backyard grill so I can make all of Bobby Flay's recipies.

I love grilling already, but some of the stuff I see him do...:drool:
I just got to do it.

Come to think of it, I am not going to wait to get rich, I am getting one next month.

:yippie:

Seriously, I have everything I want.
I cannot really think of anything I'd really want and need much money for.
Much money often means many problems.
IF I were "rich", I'd probably buy myself a bigger appartment or a small house.
What I'd really need is some time to travel, but I don't want to give up working.

Back
Top Bottom