what the hell is wrong with people?!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dettersree

The Fly
So about two years or so ago I got my dog Cinnabon, she was a flea infested poor little girl. who I figured out with the help of some vets was pregnant and abused by her previous owners. So she had the puppies 2 of which are still in the family the rest went to family friends there was a total of 5 and I see them regularly. So today well on the way home I found puppies, who I hope don't get me in trouble with the landlord. I called the local no-kill human society (I wouldn't live with myself if it wasn't) and they are leaving next Monday. I'm hopping to find the mother and maybe locate where they have came from. all of them very VERY VERY sweet look to be Chihuahua like my dog Cinnabon they thankfully are about 6-8 weeks very playful and cinnamini is a very good mother figure for them. In the end its a good story but I must think to my self why people don't spay and neuter there dog's. the humane society does it for free for people with low income so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this stops. the sad part is at the moment is I can't keep one.:sad:

Yes, people should definitely spay and neuter dogs. In fact, I have two male (yorkie/mutts as I like to call them :D) that I got from two different friends of mine that hadn't had their dogs fixed. I need to go get them fixed, but out in rural country areas like where I live there aren't many other dogs around and if there are, they are usually kept fenced up. But you did a good job in calling the humane society because they will end up going to a good home hopefully.

Yes I would die if they didn't or if they went to a kill shelter.... Lord knows what would have happens to the poor things if I hadn't came along. It breaks my heart that people could be so cruell. The first thing when my dog had puppies well after ward's (since she was a stray) I got her fixed. I'm trying to come up with names now since the humane society asked if I could. There's 5 2 males and 3 females. Any ideas???

I can't really give you good names right off of the top of my head, I would say just go with something that you like. Or name them according to what they look like.

I named my boys Pawl and Luke, after Paul Newman and to keep the Newman theme going we are thinking about getting a male cat and naming him Newman. Over the top? Maybe, but it just works.

I had a cat named fuzzy critter tie my shoe once. Now that was a bit over the top. A dog and a cat named Angel both at the same time no less.

Back
Top Bottom