What strange fears do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

Me too:yes: it freaks me out to look in the rearview mirror at night....I obsessivly check my car before getting in at night:reject: I am sure there is a creep hiding in it.

Me too...and the fact that my car is inside a locked garage at all times doesn't matter. I'm still convinced someone managed to get in and hide in the back seat! :reject:

Im terribly afraid of snails. :reject: It probably has to do something with my childhood....
And, of course, walking home alone at night, and dying at young age but these arent really strange! fears

Queen Bee said:
I have an irrational fear that there are sharks or alligators in my swimming pool. :huh: That fear usually only sets in when I'm swimming by myself.

:uhoh: I thought I was the only one too...
I used to nearly have panic attacks when swimming in my parents pool alone. It was always fun to try to explain why to anyone who'd overheard me. :happy:

neutral said:

:uhoh: I thought I was the only one too...
I used to nearly have panic attacks when swimming in my parents pool alone. It was always fun to try to explain why to anyone who'd overheard me. :happy:

I am also afraid of the pool drain:| I won't swim anywhere near it!!!

kitchen sinks and the bacteria...

WHY DO SOME PEOPLE LET GRIMY, DIRTY, SCUMY DISHRAGS scum up the bottom of a sink, soaking wet and nasty... man...
:|

=================

The one thing in life
That I really don't like

Is someone I love being hurt, suffering.
And me not being able to do anything about it.
Today it happened again

You ever hear someone you love crying over the phone?
And they don't even know your listening, so it all comes out and it's pure? (I mean, I would rather it be that way, but the point is - there is no distortion from them "not wanting you to see anything)

And seeing someone grow weaker over time because of various circumstances. And then being in a situation where the crying is not only from outside things, but internally, because you let yourself down...

I don't like that kind of crying

I have a strange fear that I'm not as pretty as my friend. She insists she is prettier than me. Maybe she's right?
HarajukuGirlz.jpg

Last edited:
xtal said:
I have a strange fear that I'm not as pretty as my friend. She insists she is prettier than me. Maybe she's right?

WOW! ...both of you are beautiful!

...anyways......I don't know if it's strange, but
NonNon04.gif
i hate needles......

wanna come in for a drink ladies?

xtal said:
HarajukuGirlz.jpg

which one are you?

neutral said:
Yeah I've been afraid of the drains ever since I stumbled across this report of some hideous injuries that have occurred in pools that had drains with poor/missing grates. :|

Oh man. That just reminded me of when I got my finger stuck in the pool drain of our pool when I was trying to get a leaf out of it. That was a pleasant experience :happy:

Queen Bee said:

Oh man. That just reminded me of when I got my finger stuck in the pool drain of our pool when I was trying to get a leaf out of it. That was a pleasant experience :happy:

:yikes:

I worked for an insurance investigation company that did a lot of product liability cases and we handled many pool and jacuzzi drain accidents and deaths. One I remember all too well was a little girl who sat on a jacuzzi drain and got stuck to the bottom...it was awful :( But the most common was long hair getting stuck in pool drains.

Cassis said:

I DEMAND you tell me WHO?:wink:

Revolving doors?! YES!:mad: I hate them...I cannot walk in normally really..I have to time it and then jump in like some weirdo.:mad:

Well, a few years back she swears my boyfriend kissed her. He denies this story and said she made the first move. Later she climbed into bed with us and made even more moves on him.
Since then she's apologized but maintained that he wanted her, not me.
Last year we met a guy who invited us to a party. He was at first interested in her, but changed his mind after he got to know her. Then he started to like me. Well then later she told me that he told her that he wanted to be with her and not me. Every time he is brought up, she always insists that he wanted her and just used me.
So yes, she thinks she is prettier than me.

Bono's American Wife said:

:yikes:

I worked for an insurance investigation company that did a lot of product liability cases and we handled many pool and jacuzzi drain accidents and deaths. One I remember all too well was a little girl who sat on a jacuzzi drain and got stuck to the bottom...it was awful :(

Yeah I think that one was in the report I mentioned earlier. :( :sigh:

xtal said:
Well, a few years back she swears my boyfriend kissed her. He denies this story and said she made the first move. Later she climbed into bed with us and made even more moves on him.
Since then she's apologized but maintained that he wanted her, not me.
Last year we met a guy who invited us to a party. He was at first interested in her, but changed his mind after he got to know her. Then he started to like me. Well then later she told me that he told her that he wanted to be with her and not me. Every time he is brought up, she always insists that he wanted her and just used me.
So yes, she thinks she is prettier than me.

I think she competitive with you about guys...which wouldn't fly with me personally if she was my friend. Sounds insecure of herself if you ask me. :shrug:

:giggle: She gets that a lot...looking like a man.

But every time we go out, she always has a guy to buy her drinks and she always ends up in bed with one of them. :|

That's okay. I'm really okay with not being beautiful as her.

xtal said:
:giggle: She gets that a lot...looking like a man.

But every time we go out, she always has a guy to buy her drinks and she always ends up in bed with one of them. :|

That's okay. I'm really okay with not being beautiful as her.

you are so much prettier:yes: you have beautiful eyes, smile and your skin is flawless:up:

I don't want to say anything bad about your friend but just because she ends up in bed with guys doesn't mean she is pretty either:|

Back
Top Bottom