What kind of relationship you want most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I want a guy with a pulse.

:lmao:

I'm looking for one with a weak pulse, a big bank account, and no heirs. :wink:

...but if I can't get that, what I want most is someone who is a good and trustworthy friend. I want someone who is there when needed (doesn't even have to be physically there, just in touch), but also able to give me plenty of room. I'm essentially a loner and don't like to be with people (no matter how much I like them) all the time.

I actually think I would be great at a long distance relationship -- I just know I would be delighted to see my loved one arrive at the airport for a visit and two weeks later would be anxiously counting the seconds until sending him back home. :crazy: :hyper:

U2Girl1978 said:
I don't want to get all gushy about my boyfriend but he's IT. He's the one that I've wanted/waited for so long after dating lots of guys who were not up for commitment. This is the type of relationship that I've always wanted where there is mutual respect, love, honesty, humor, communication and compromise. Communication is key in a relationship. You have to talk about what's bothering you, etc. Humor/laughter is one of the most extremely important things to me in a relationship. Without laughter things can get dull. I'm not saying that the relationship is always going to be a bed of roses because it's not. We have our tiffs. We have differences. Everyone will have differences in their relationships. But to me this is what relationships are about. Does this make sense? :lol: :huh:

My boyfriend makes me feel the same way!

Mr. BAW said:
Sense of humor, honesty, commitment...
check jealousy at the door...

Oh, must be willing to travel....:)

that sounds perfect :yes:

i would like the stability of a serious relationship but i don't know/think i'm ready for that. maybe i've just been single for too long and am content in where i am. who knows? :shrug:

i want a girl with extensions in her hair, bamboo earring .. at least two pair. also, a fendi bag and a bad attitude ... that’s all I need to get me in a good mood.

Irvine511 said:
i want a girl with extensions in her hair, bamboo earring .. at least two pair. also, a fendi bag and a bad attitude ... that’s all I need to get me in a good mood.

so you want an around the way girl?????

:giggle:

I don't really want one now, but eventually I hope that I overcome my extreme pickiness and present fear of commitment and maybe think about a relationship.

:up:

:laugh:

Mr. BAW said:
Sense of humor, honesty, commitment...
check jealousy at the door...

Oh, must be willing to travel....:)

add the ability to be "comfortable in one's own skin" to that...

if it were a little easier to meet someone who isn't carrying a chip on their shoulder or torch for an ex....

not hostile, not insane...

it's an interesting balance... between needing personal spaceand time alone/away, and at the same time, wanting someone you can spend a lot of time with, as in, most of the day/week and still being able to enjoy each others company.

I want a relationship where I feel comfortable with the person, like I can really be myself around him, but at the same time I still get that little flurry in my chest everytime I see him. One where we can have conversations no one else can understand because they're so full of inside jokes. One where we talk everyday at least, but leave each other some space when needed. One with honesty, one with commitment, and above all, with love. Isn't that what it's all about? To love and to be loved?

Back
Top Bottom