What kind of asshole steals? Honestly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two years ago they broke in my flat twice in the same month, I was moving to a new neighbourhood, new built houses, and aparently they're the most vulnerable 'cause thieves know there are lots of new brand objects they can sell easily, they took all my music albums, all electrical gadgets and, worst of all, my computer with my Master's thesis in it, they also took my safety copies on Cds, so I was left with only my handwritten notes and I had to remake almost all the work, fortunately people at the uni were very sympathetic and gave me some extra time to complete it. The police found out them, but I could only recover an old clock that wasn't really very important to me, well at least I know they're in jail.

inmyplace13 said:
Time for some good news.

APD found my truck in east Austin. The only thing missing was my jacket.

I've got my truck back in the same condition I had it, as well as my entire album collection . Hooray.
that's awesome! :D

i'm sorry to hear about dmp's car though, that's lame. i had no idea people were stealing those!! i really hope the part comes in soon!

I have no idea what a catalytic converter is but that doesn't make it any less lame that people are going around stealing them.

A few years back I had a Honda with gold trim and someone stole the gold H off the front. My dad's Porche hood ornament got stolen too.

Back
Top Bottom