What do WOMEN want?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Again, if you read her post, she says "but overweight guys do not interest me", which, to me, is her talking in general.

Maybe I'm being daft, but what's wrong with that?

I am not attracted to overweight men, and at the same time I am also not attracted to super lean and lanky types either. That's a question of personal attraction and preference. When you date somebody, these things do matter; it isn't as if we owe it to everyone to be attracted to them for fear of hurting their feelings.

If somebody says that they won't pursue overweight women, short or bald men, etc. - well that's their prerogative. :shrug:

Maybe I'm being daft, but what's wrong with that?

I am not attracted to overweight men, and at the same time I am also not attracted to super lean and lanky types either. That's a question of personal attraction and preference. When you date somebody, these things do matter; it isn't as if we owe it to everyone to be attracted to them for fear of hurting their feelings.

If somebody says that they won't pursue overweight women, short or bald men, etc. - well that's their prerogative. :shrug:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Nothing. It's the second part of her post that I took offense with, that's all, and as has been already established, I misinterpreted what she was trying to say.

Anyway, back on topic: what do women want? :wink:

i thought men were always wrong. i always am at least. :shrug:

That's nice, but do you admit it as well?

oh, and I'd like a guy who's able to cook and do basic cleaning around the house. He has to be able to take care of himself when I'm away, no mother's little boy who still brings his laundry home every saturday. :huh:

And if a man can't cook, he's a fool. As my grandpa used to say. I'm an absolute food snob, spoiled rotten with various dishes from shitloads of countries by my parents because they love food and cooking, so yeah, I couldn't stand a guy who wants to eat pizza every day or only wants to eat what he knows. I need a guy who's open to new things, new food and who at least like mediterranean and asian food as much as I do.

/snob :uhoh:

I guess we women sometimes do not know what we want...especially at certain times of the month :giggle:

However, I think us women want a handsome man, who is a good lover, the best friend and someone who makes you laugh, even if he does not mean to. The perfect man should be able to pay his bills (not mine) and most important he should be able and willing to iron his shirts :loveshower: (I am lucky as mine does it...)

Seriously, I have no idea what women want.

* Chips and salsa served in the couch.
* Their legs scratched.
* For us to leave the lid down. pfft.
* For us to iron our own clothes.
* To have control of the remote. :lol::angry:
:hmm:
* To expect that they will stay the same.
* For us to lie when they ask if the look good/fat when they wear those jeans that are too tight......and they look bad.
* To be like Dalton.
* To open the door....ok, i'll give you that one.

Back
Top Bottom