What do WOMEN want?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about someone who always has your back? Not too much to ask for, and I think it's the ideal goal.

:wave: I like that.

I think every girl is different when it comes to this, obviously, but in the case of a general answer, I think it's important to all of us that we are treated right and respected and as MrsSprinsteen said, we want someone who's got our back.
I think we also want someone who we can be ourselves with. Someone we can get all glammed up for one night and the next just sit on the couch in a pair of sweats and no make up, and watch a crappy movie while eating chinese; and still have the guy think we're the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world.

Someone we can get all glammed up for one night and the next just sit on the couch in a pair of sweats and no make up, and watch a crappy movie while eating chinese; and still have the guy think we're the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world.

Shit, most of the time I'll take the sweats and no make up. This way, no one's worried about anyone's clothes getting messed up. :hyper::wink:

I've realised recently that I really don't want to be in a relationship with someone whose personality mirrors my own too closely. Or more specifically, who is as much of an introvert as me.

That's an interesting one. I prefer women that are extroverts, so in that sense opposites do attract.

:hmm:

breadshoes02.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bought my younger brother a pair of slippers several years ago from Eddie Bauer for Christmas. When they arrived and he opened them he fell in love with those slippers and would wear them all the time when he was home from college. I nicked named them loaves of bread because that is what they reminded me of and it stuck. This picture is hilarious. I am emailing him the photo.

I heard a lovely story recently about a friend of a friend, this guy recently separated from his wife (he ditched her after she had a miscarriage, what a piece of work), seemingly, he and his ex-wife and the babysitter that he cheated with on his wife while still married, all independently turned up in the same nightclub on the same night, all on the prowl. They probably all scored too, (though not with each other I would hope).

What do women want? Who cares, as the character in Mad Men says. (It goes without saying I'm joking, but it bugs me that the guys with this attitude seem to have success.)

Back
Top Bottom