What are your beautiful days?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krisi83

The Fly
Hi
Whenever I listen to the song beautiful day the memories of my most beautiful days come back. Here are some of my moments:

- the day I passed my last exam felt amazing and it seemed like the world is just ahead :up:

- after some tough months I finally got the job I wanted and I could move to a new country and start a new life
:yippie:

- the day I married the man of my dreams
:heart:
- the day I went to my first U2 concert
:rockon:

What are your beautiful days?

When the Mrs. was pregnant with our first kid, we tried finding out if it was going to be a boy or a girl. We tried about 3 times, but the kid kept on covering and we could not tell on the sonograms.
Then the day came.

Once the baby was born and I found out it was a girl, I said; "It's a little baby girl!!!". :cute:

I lost it. My tears started to flow.

Good times and a Beautiful Day. November 23rd, 1999.

When the Mrs. was pregnant with our first kid, we tried finding out if it was going to be a boy or a girl. We tried about 3 times, but the kid kept on covering and we could not tell on the sonograms.
Then the day came.

Once the baby was born and I found out it was a girl, I said; "It's a little baby girl!!!". :cute:

That sounds truly special. :)

Then the day came.

You are an old softie, aren't you? I love that! :love:

Mine:

Coming home from work and seeing MrPurrl and our two cats, Callie and Fergus :heart:

Visiting Ireland after having dreamed about it my entire life! :heart:

My first walk on the beach, each time I go to Sanibel Island, FL :heart:

Being with my aunt and uncle, the last of my mother's siblings :heart:

Being with my sisters and brother and their families :heart:

Any time I'm with my son :heart:

I always think about my time in the US (we lived there for three years). I can't remember that much about it. My dad bought ATYCLB and he played it in the car a lot. My favorite song was of course BD. So when I hear it I think about the trips there in the summer with the car. Good times.

Then the day came.

:heart:

Mine:

The day I married the love of my life

When my first niece was born

My first U2 concert and I heard Beautiful Day live for the first time

Spending time with family and friends

Every morning when I wake up and first thing I see is my furbabies and Mike

Carlos that is just too sweet :cute:

Carlos, you big sap. :hug:

Mine:

-Finally realizing that I am happy with me and I actually love me. I'm not so bad afterall!
-Hearing a song live that I've only dreamed of hearing.
-Meeting U2 on 3/9/09
-Harmonious animal moments
-Being surrounded with friends and family
-Live music - any type - anywhere

Then the day came.

:cute:

-The day I graduated from the Art Institute of Seattle
-When I first met my furbabies in 2002
-Payday (every 2 weeks)
-Any day where I'm not insulted by smug, fertile types who rub their good fortune in my face (Ex: God's Decision").

Going to a great live show is always a "beautiful" day for me, and going to a U2 show is an ultra beautiful day.

Apart from that: Listening to music that moves me, going to art exhibitions, getting lost in the pictures, reading something beautiful, writing, being surrounded by poetry, going out with my camera, just getting lost in nature or in a certain moment or impression, being with people I feel connected to.

The first time my fiance and I said I love you to each other.

When our daughter entered the world in 2007.

It's a beautiful day when my daughter first wakes up in the morning calling for mommy. :)

My first U2 concerts in May 2005. One of the best months of my life!

laughing with my kidlets
grocery shopping with my hublet (no, I'm not nutty :p )
fine wine
great music
when the pieces feel like they fit
getting lost in words (hello tim winton)
oh :shifty:and hearing my kids singing along to my favourite music whilst they are doing something else
(ie, playing with lego and singing under their breath . . .not even realising what they are doing :happy: )

The days my kids were born were beautiful days.

The day I worked my first fire case and was able to help a family start to get back on their feet was a beautiful day.

The day I got a free office building for the Red Cross was a beautiful day.

But the days I get to play music with my kids are always the most beautiful days of all.

-the day I landed on Dublin airport, set my foot on Irish soil and breathed in the irish wind for the first time:love:

-the day I saw U2 for the first time

-the last day of school when I realize I've got two moths of travelling and many exciting experiences with new people ahead of me.

-simply the days with my family/friends when we're just laughing and having a good time, days when I'm out in the nature and I forget about all the troubles of everyday life or when I'm on some gig.

Some of my beautiful days:

When I saw U2 for the first time last week
When I went to my first live Sens game
Driving to Marathon with all the beautiful scenery on the way, then going fishing with my grandfather.
The day NLOTH came out :hyper:
Silly nights spent at camp with great friends

driving fast with the windows down on warm days
the beginning of fall when it starts to get cool and the leaves change color
the first snowfall
the entire month of December
going out for dinner/drinks with my friends and just talking and laughing for hours
dancing like idiots to Michael Jackson music with my friends or by myself
going swinging at the park by my house at the beginning of spring and summer
anytime something new happens with U2 or Madonna, especially
when I have a day off and I can spend with my iPod
any day that involves shopping
a candle lit bubble bath with wine and my iPod
crushing on a new guy:heart:
making margaritas with my friends in someone's kitchen
seeing a good movie that makes laugh, cry or think, sometimes all at once
finding a good book about politics and/or history
etc..

...The very first time each of my kiddos called me mommy, made my heart melt. :heart: Seems so long ago, I miss those days sometimes.
... Just getting to spend alone time with hubby, those days are so few that when we do get to spend time alone it's always so much fun

ive barely had beautiful days.

but the last one was when the Tall Ships came in August, it was a great day, with great crowds - the atmosphere was beautiful.

other than that a beautiful day for me is being alone watching the sunset Just being away from public, away from life, a sunset is a warm friend to me, the friend Ive never had.

Back
Top Bottom