Were you ever bullied at school?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was in a world of my own during highschool. My locker was full of U2 posters, I would listen to U2 on my Walkman, I would drown out the world. I never had one bad thing said about me or I never said anything bad about anyone else.
Until I 'blossomed' into a pretty young girl about the age of 17. I started hanging out with everyone, making friends, creating a big circle of girlfriends and going to parties. I always had an eccentric and fun personality so people liked me. I was always entertaining.
Then after I graduated, I still hung out with a younger crowd, going to highschool parties, where there were a different group of girls that were the 'popular' ones. I was still different, mind you, I still was obsessed with U2, often talking about them at parties, putting on their music, etc. These girls decided that since I was a small girl, and often I would go to parties with just one other friend that they would pick on me, and since no one would stick up for me. They did it for years, calling me crazy and psycho. Making up stupid stories about me. 8 girls tried to fight me at a party. EIGHT BIG GIRLS against little me.
Fast forward to December 2002. I am at a nightclub and the same group of girls start fighting with me and throw a big glass in my face, I FIGHT BACK AND I kick their asses. They thought they could still pick on the mousy girl.
That mousy girl was me.
That mousy girls fought back.
They no longer bother the mousy girl.

angelordevil said:

I'd also hear "Hey, is your name Kit? That's a girls' name."

Most of these name-callers were chumps of the highest order, but it still made me feel bad:sad: To make matters worse, I had a bowl-style haircut that bordered the line between masculine and feminine. (Hey, it was the sytle of the time...but I guess it did make me look like a girl at a certain angle.)

I know what you mean, and I share a similar past. My name is Jesse, and those little punks way back when had lots of fun with that. "Ooooh, isn't that a girls name?" blah blah blah...

It's a good thing I was a calm child, because my dad was always like "son, one of my biggest regrets was when a kid spit in my face, and I didn't do anything about it because I thought my parents would get mad at me. So if you ever need to stand up for yourself, you've got my support". Which was cool.

But... I could have been a really bad, aggressive, kid.... but I wasn't. I was nice and quiet.... heh...

or at least that is fascade I had. Mostly real, partly fascade....

xtal said:
I was in a world of my own during highschool. My locker was full of U2 posters, I would listen to U2 on my Walkman, I would drown out the world. I never had one bad thing said about me or I never said anything bad about anyone else.
Until I 'blossomed' into a pretty young girl about the age of 17. I started hanging out with everyone, making friends, creating a big circle of girlfriends and going to parties. I always had an eccentric and fun personality so people liked me. I was always entertaining.
Then after I graduated, I still hung out with a younger crowd, going to highschool parties, where there were a different group of girls that were the 'popular' ones. I was still different, mind you, I still was obsessed with U2, often talking about them at parties, putting on their music, etc. These girls decided that since I was a small girl, and often I would go to parties with just one other friend that they would pick on me, and since no one would stick up for me. They did it for years, calling me crazy and psycho. Making up stupid stories about me. 8 girls tried to fight me at a party. EIGHT BIG GIRLS against little me.
Fast forward to December 2002. I am at a nightclub and the same group of girls start fighting with me and throw a big glass in my face, I FIGHT BACK AND I kick their asses. They thought they could still pick on the mousy girl.
That mousy girl was me.
That mousy girls fought back.
They no longer bother the mousy girl.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

:yes:

Nice!

Back
Top Bottom