Weird? you be the judge....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
So, I spent one hour tonight checking out K-Mart's Martha Stewart line. I LOVE THE STUFF!

Mind you, I am a hardcore Target fan - I like to support the local economy shopping at Target (headquartered in my city of my residence), but this Martha Stewart stuff is so likeable. I plan on buying some of the bedding next week. And I really like the Martha Stewart candles too.

At least you're not into the Kathie Lee line at Wal-Mart. Then I'd be worried about you.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Me too, Zone. I'm a hardcord Tarjay fan too, half my wardrobe is from there!

I don't get to Kmart very often, but I do like Martha's stuff, and am compelled *watch* her show every day! (I tape it). In a bass-ackward way, I don't like her as a person, but LOVE her show! But she makes me feel so inferior, damn her!!
mad.gif
It's like she's the embodiment of perfection or something...I'm with APRIL...Martha is the devil! LOL...

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 03-27-2002).]

blargh...lol.
eek.gif

btw, look at my signature..isn't it cool?
smile.gif
I found it on the back of my CD player
rolleyes.gif

------------------
This device must accept any Interference recieved, including Interference that may cause undesired operation.

u2er@u2email.com

Originally posted by zonelistener:
So, I spent one hour tonight checking out K-Mart's Martha Stewart line. I LOVE THE STUFF!

Mind you, I am a hardcore Target fan - I like to support the local economy shopping at Target (headquartered in my city of my residence), but this Martha Stewart stuff is so likeable. I plan on buying some of the bedding next week. And I really like the Martha Stewart candles too.

Oh, thank god I'm not alone.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

It's ok if and only if you follow these rules:

1. You don't start saying "And that's a good thing" instead of hoo hah or oh my cat.

2. You don't start watching her show.

3. You keep up your patronage to the all powerful Tarjay boutique. And if you lie, we will know.

------------------
I will not expose the ignorance of the faculty.

Back
Top Bottom