walmart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ILuvLarryMullen said:
I see people in Walmart that I never see anywhere else in the city it's so bizzarre. You see these hicks and wonder where they came from. One day I saw a guy in white streach pants and a fanny pack. I think that image is burned onto my retinas forever.

:lol: :laugh: :lmao: lololol

the greeters creep me out. I go to Walmart occassionaly when I'm bored, because I live in a hellishly boring town. It's a good place to people watch. Oh and one time one of the guys collecting carts was trying to hit on me. It wasn't flattering though, he was creepy *shudder*

Last edited:
ILuvLarryMullen said:
I see people in Walmart that I never see anywhere else in the city it's so bizzarre. You see these hicks and wonder where they came from. One day I saw a guy in white streach pants and a fanny pack. I think that image is burned onto my retinas forever. They go there and Ross (it's a clothing store, might be only west coast, think TJ MAXX only way shittier), I used to work in that hell hole, and again where are these people coming from? I dont see them at the grocery store or the mall or anywhere else? So Stange!!!

:lol: i've never been to the wal-mart, but i was breifly in kmart before it went out of business cos my brother we looking for a can opener, and a good 90% of the people in the store were standard hicks missing teeth and everything...and overweight whiny ladies wearing stretchy pants :)yuck:) with 6 kids running all over the store yelling "mom can i get this?"

other than 5 minutes in a kmart, i have never seen these people before

and the greeters ARE creepy...

Back
Top Bottom