Uncle Philk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually went searching google for something of a congratulatory nature, a cake, an Uncle Phil rulz poster,,,you know..then I came across this guy! this maybe your future nephew....anyway, this is what its all about...! Congrats Uncle Phil...and ps...Auntie Lies, put your stuff away!

kid-playing-with-tampon.jpg

oh my god. You're going to give me an anxiety attack flashing back to the kids I used to babysit! I bet that hurt, taking them off.

Got Philk? said:

I'm guessing you are very right. They both seem like the types that would want to have lots of little ones running around.

And I cannot wait!

now the hardest part will be getting enough time with them! that's my problem, they're not even my kids but I want to see all the important moments too. Maybe that's just me though :) I'm in Chicago and 3 of them are in IN but the other two are in NC.

redhotswami said:

Asheville :drool: If I had to live anywhere in NC, it would be there!

:up: :up: If I could afford to keep two houses, I'd have mine here on the coast in Wilmington & one in/around Asheville.

redhotswami said:
:lol: I just realized this kid is gonna call you uncle phil

uncle%20phil.gif

:lol:

The first thing I said to my mom on the phone was, "Wasn't there some fictional tv character named Uncle Phil?" She had no idea, but I did remember right away and told her he's from the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire.

YES! Now I'm even MORE proud!

Back
Top Bottom