Um...I have a confession

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U

U2tejas

okay...forgive me U2 fans, for I have sinned...it's been over 10 years since I was a TRUE U2 fan...not since JT actually...when they came out with AB, I was SO freaked out, I said, nothankyouverymuchboyz, but I'm thruwhichyou. then, when they came out with Zooropa, I freaked even MORE...the electronic stuff was just TOO MUCH!!! Nevermind Pop (Pop what??). but...flash forward to 2001...a friend loans me his copy of their 'best of' video and i think i DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!! I've been a FREAK for the boys now for over a month...live, eat, sleep, breathe them, just can't get enough [as DM once sang]. Thank you my friend Jim for reawakening my senses and letting me re-fall in love with the four of them all over again. JOY JOY JOY in Mudville once again... :-D

------------------

- Kelli
U2tejas

OMG!
eek.gif
AB freaked you out!
eek.gif
I can't belive that!

But cool that you fell in love with them , sort of speak, all over again!
wink.gif

But are you listening to the 90's stuff at all?

oh...you could say that. If I could it would be 24/7, but typically it's pretty much every hour that I'm awake!!! :) Seriously, I've been on a U2 BINGE trying desperately to catch up...my two top faves right now are Pop and Passengers...just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff!!! I've yet to purchase Zooropa (but already love the title track, as they say, it's a grower) and ATYCB, but soon...oh, so very soon...i'm desperate to get my hands on the Entropy ST, but it doesn't yet exist, GRRR!!!

kelli

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
OMG!
eek.gif
AB freaked you out!
eek.gif
I can't belive that!

But cool that you fell in love with them , sort of speak, all over again!
wink.gif

But are you listening to the 90's stuff at all?

P.S. how do you do the smiley faces and googly eyes???

Back
Top Bottom