Uh oh. I really did it this time. A major "no-no"...I slept w my.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
therapist.:| :huh:

Not a current one, but one from 5 years ago, while the Ex and I were trying to work on our faltering marriage.:larry:

I ran into her at the local coffee house that I frequent recently.
She asked if I was still married, I told her "no"-
that I was "happily single.."

She was a decent therapist.
During the sessions I would make her both laugh and cry while my then future Ex would sit there silently seething and fuming.. all the while griting her teeth..
Thru various sessions I could see as well as all other therapists that the Ex did not want to b married back then..
It was madness, complete madness, back in those days.

I see things much clearer now.:)

The therapist leaves for Europe in 3 weeks.

Im starting to feel like " Diamond-Julio--Iglasis"

thank u-
:angry:

diamond
:|

Last edited:
first off-

thank u everybody for rating this only 1 star:up:
this topic sucks major donkey phallis symbols:yes:

However, for the record-

last time i checked my penis and i -were "ok".
hes a bit obstinate tho, and an independent "thinker"..:-: cant control him;).

regardless-

we do "ok" together.:sexywink:
thank u
db2.3
:angry:

Last edited:
Why Diamond, do you post this? Do you have a large arrow target painted on your chest?

You know what is chuckle worthy, is the Similar Threads list below this.
"So Cruel" live....Have album sales gone up? Wouldn't be the only thing now would it? :macdevil:

Ahh Diamond...just say no, then you dont have these problems with ex bed friends.

I didn't know you had a thing for short women....

Dr.%20Ruth.gif

Hey diamond...do what the fook you want....but what pissed me off here was the fact that you were flirting with this therapist in front of your ex when you were supposed to be getting marriage counselling. Pig.:madspit: :barf: :tsk: :shame:

mmmBono said:
Hey diamond...do what the fook you want....but what pissed me off here was the fact that you were flirting with this therapist in front of your ex when you were supposed to be getting marriage counselling. Pig.:madspit: :barf: :tsk: :shame:

:up:

Now that I have a fresh head and a good nites sleep

I wonder if you actually think posting things like this boosts your ego. Do you think that people will think you're "cool" for sleeping with countless women and cheating on your wife? Or do you just think of new 'stories' to post when you're bored and want attention? No need to answer those questions.

I dont see one person interested in this topic. What I see pretty much is a bunch of digusted faces. And I dont feel this topic deserves to get to be 5 pages long. 5 pages of people calling you a pig and you replying with angry faces. It's a waste of space.

I dont think anyone cares to hear about which woman you're going to sleep with tonite. Do you have any class at all?

Wait, dont answer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom