ughh i don't really have a tittle for this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

love_u2_adam

Blue Crack Addict
Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Bas
so there's this girl who won't stop saying things about me over the Internet! shes all talk and no shit. she calls me ugly, stupid, unpopular and she put my pic up on her blog and asked her friends if i was ugly and of course her friends will say yes..then some kid called me a tranny yeah i've never ever talked to this kid and he's saying shit to me...uhuh you know you're cool when you say shit to a chick you don't even know! and i just think she's insecure and has nothing better to do cause she gets people to say shes pretty all the time and asked people if she is...i don't do that....i'm not insecure. she's been bullying me since elementary school and now.....i don't know its getting to me a little bit but not really...i don't know what to think...she likes to tell off people on the Internet but not in public :huh:

Last edited:
She's very obviously insecure (must like you pointed out) and sounds a fair bit jealous. :shrug: She's a bitch. Shrug it off and continue to be the better person.

^ :up: How dare she!!!

Stay clear Kayla, ignore her. Something like this just happened around here and when the girl confronted the internet girl the beat the living day lights out of her. Stay Away and Let it go!

Mr. BAW said:
Invite her here, where we know you're hot and not a tranny, and we'll tear her a new one! How about it???? :hyper:

:|

Wow - u rock - I was stuck on trainee and you knew right away :applaud:

Kayla, she'll get hers. The people on this internets think your okay :wink:

:hug: Kayla
bullying has become a big problem. since you know her from school, you can totally get her in trouble for this...i'm not sure how, but school administrators usually find a way. they don't take bullying too lightly.

kayla you are not ugly and you do not look like a tranny :hug:

If i was you next time you see this person in public confront her and looking menacing.

When she is insulting over the Internet ignore her, let the kid play her silly games.

love_u2_adam said:
^then she will sit on me...she's like 150 pounds!!!!:shocked:and i'm 97

:ohmy: That wouldn't be nice :yikes:

It's very easy for people to be confrontational or insulting over the internet, she's probably just insecure about herself - it's pretty easy from an outsider's point of view to say ignore her or whatever, but it probably is that best thing to do :hug:

And if she gets violent, get out yer rolling pin :madwife: Violence solves all :drool:

create a blog declaring she is a barry manilow fan. that will shut her up. she will have to stop and think on that for a long while.

barry is the undisputed king of sorting shit out.
:up:

ps, i think you are pretty cool.
:wink:

How can anybody call you ugly Kayla?! :shocked: :hug:

If she really did say that, then she sucks, all 150 pounds of her! :wink:

You know better than her, just ignore the immature! ;)

love_u2_adam said:
shes butch...have you seen me??!?!?!!? i'm sooo small im 4'7 and 96 pounds...im nothing!!!!!

:( people scare me sometimes

There is a zero tolerance policy towards bullying in our district. Speak to your school adviser or counselor. They should be able to help you.

love_u2_adam said:
shes butch...have you seen me??!?!?!!? i'm sooo small im 4'7 and 96 pounds...im nothing!!!!!

:( people scare me sometimes

ok here's the plan...

1. cut a hold in a box

2.put your junk in the box

3. make her open the box

and thats the way you do it

OR

Plan B

hit a baseball with a baseball bat...make sure it hits her when she's knocked out..

hit her with the bat

use the get away car to run...

and if none of this works out...

Find the password to her thing, and take off all of the stuff she did of u and put her pic instead....

I should be hired for this crap..

Back
Top Bottom