u2 forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i may not be around much longer
apparently Im not wanted around here anymore
so for those of you that ive gotten to know over the year a 3 months Ive spent here, thankyou for all the funny reads and kind gestures.
i guess i was just too something for some people, not sure what that was but anyway..

take care
amanda

Awww Manda, please don't go!
frown.gif

I don't know what's been going on, but it WILL pass. A couple of times since I've been an interferencer, I've felt the same way. Take a couple days break if you need it, but I promise you can come back and start posting and before you know it, it's okay again and then it gets fun again.

Anyway, I'm about to start a GIRLS ONLY confessional thread (no boys allowed).....you don't want to miss that.

hug2.gif
Manda
hug2.gif

------------------
If they knock you down get right back up.
That's the only way to do it. ~ Elvis Presley

This is why it's good to be like me (like I ever thought I'd be saying that to someone...
wink.gif
). Be around long enough and post just enough to be considered a forum veteran and a regular, but don't post so much that people actually pay much attention to you
wink.gif
. That way they won't care enough to get pissed off at you or not.
biggrin.gif

Maybe that's my best accomplishment at interference - I haven't become associated with any of the cliques and I'm not one of the well-known members (at least how I see it), so I'm independent enough to not have to worry about lots of people having an opinion about me
biggrin.gif

But anyway, I hope you're not considering leaving. Your posts have always struck me as genuine and intelligent - don't let the recent surge of intense emotions and convictions discourage you too much.

Please Don't Go, Girl!

Wait...that's a New Kids On The Block song...
biggrin.gif

You know what I mean...
biggrin.gif

((((((((((manda))))))))))

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Originally posted by Like O2:
You trying to break another thread, Bonochick!
wink.gif

No! I won't break this thread! I said New Kids on the Block, not 'N Sync!!!

*stops*

Uh oh...
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

ZA....I'm on my knees, I've got the guitar out, I'm serenading you with OASIS's "Don't Go Away".....don't go away girl...just wouldn't be the same
smile.gif

------------------
To use the old hippy saying, it ain't where you're from, it's where you're at. And right now. If you're listening to this CD, you're already watching the sunset in your mind, feeling the heat on your skin and whilling away the hours. Simply chilled. Best way to keep it, really. -Matthew Kershaw - Ibiza Sunset.

Manda, you already know where I stand on this. Go for the right reasons mate, not this. Unless you've made your mind up.

frown.gif

-------------
Its not about the music anymore, its the people you meet.

don't listen if people feel like being that way Manda. I was hoping it wouldn't upset you too much.
obviously they don't know who they're talking about cos you're the coolest girl around..and the sweetest

*hugs* from me and here's to wishing you wouldn't

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Originally posted by zooropamanda:

apparently Im not wanted around here anymore

Whaaaaaaaa??

I have no idea what's going on but I don't think you should go away.
frown.gif

------------------
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned

-W.B. Yeats

i used to like this place a lot (notice the post count, mostly from the 1st 6 months i was a member), now i just fucking hate it, it's like reality now, full of a*holes and people whom I just don't care to show myself to anymore

i am indeed angry as the red face icon implies, think -- Metallica's "Don't Tread on Me"
mad.gif

that's all you will get of me

and so the person that used to post in here many months ago has ceased to exist in cyberspace, he's tucked safely inside my head again

as for zooropamanda, don't any of you fuckers ever dare to judge her again, you don't know her; people like you don't give a fuck about anything but your own little perversions, you'll do well serving under the king

blah, sorry for the rant, had to say it...

take care all, I've heard some pretty fucked up shit today from a few sources i have in DC (don't ask), things could get really fucked up in the next 24 hrs (and not thru the doing of the United States), Lord willing nothing will happen, but...

stay safe tonight...

Back
Top Bottom