trying to have a "normal" relationship... or not???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I won't say that a bad girl has never tried/attempted/succedded in seducing me........ but........

I could never date one, or go out with one, or do anything serious with one. (sex is basically in the same catagory). I listen to my grandmother's advice....... "dont have sex with anyone who you wouldn't want to raise a family with"

(and I have excellent reasons as to why I do use that philosophy..... trust me.......)
That's how I look at people anyway, even before being told that "advice".

Bad girls don't do a whole lot for me. Of course, I will never deny that "a lady in the street and a freak in the bed" is appealing.

I mean, I am a guy :shrug:

my statements about eastern zodaic are made by a novice - I really don't know a whole lot, nor claim to. Just a casual observer. But if you want to know more, research some stuff on the web. But everyone says different thing, so maybe a library would be best, or an actual Oriental person. Many would probably enjoy to bring their culture to you.

Plug aside.......

Age doesn't have a whole lot to do with anything. I brought up the 7 years thing, though, because there are psychological differences, things like that, which can majorly influence relationships. But hey, don't worry about it. What really makes a difference is how much people want to work for it, IMO.

Anyhow.......

as far as "bad boys" go.....

I don't have any sympathy for girls who are attracted to bad boys, and then treated bad, and then get their heart broken, and then cry/complain to me about it, etc. I'm not insensitive, I listen, etc., but.......

when you bring something like that on yourself, you should be angry at yourself, not indulging in self pity or whatever

:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom