too candies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
I ate too candies... and now my tummy is aching :( and I can't sleep.

my bedroom is full of candy and chocolate packages...

I don't know what will gonna happen with me in halloween's day :uhoh:

i remember i used to work in a candy store...some women there had no shame lol...

awww, i've done that too. man it's good to eat the candy but first you regret it cuz then your tummy hurts, then later you regret it because of all the empty calories and fat grams. but damn if it isn't sorta worth it! :hug:

icelle said:
i remember i used to work in a candy store...some women there had no shame lol...

a candy store... I imagine that like one Homer's day dream: when he is in a sort of "willie wonka's" factory, chasing chocolate bunnies ("hmm.... chocolate" :drool: ) If I ever work in a candy store it would be my doom.

U2zoogirl said:

a candy store... I imagine that like one Homer's day dream: when he is in a sort of "willie wonka's" factory, chasing chocolate bunnies ("hmm.... chocolate" :drool: ) If I ever work in a candy store it would be my doom.

My sister worked in a candy store and I worked in a cookie store.

The thrill of free candy/cookies wears off after a few weeks. :wink:

At first it's like "Awesome!!" and you stuff your face, but then the place just gets to you... :no:

(The free soda was never easy for me, though. I was like this :hyper: and probably gained alot of weight!!)

Back
Top Bottom