Today, I..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Wore WHITE, after Labor Day-white jeans, shoes, and purse!

:eek: :tsk:

Who made up that silly rule anyway?:scratch: It was hot, so I thought I'd be really wild and crazy..

:shifty:

fashion_police.jpg

Bono's American Wife said:
:shocked: Good lord, someone cover my grandma's eyes.

Lmfao! :laugh: seriously, my 80+ year old grandma would have a massive caniption if she ever caught me breaking that fashion rule of thumb.

you just know 99% of the guys reading this are like, "huh, wtf is this all about"? most of them have just caught up with a little concept known as matching.

Has anyone ever seen that movie "Serial Mom?" I think it was supposed to be a comedy, but wasn't too funny.

Anyway, the main character killed some people and when she was on trial she said she killed her neighbor and was justified because she wore white after labor day. Or something like that...that was the only funny part in the movie...that I remember.

well this thread reminded me of that

PS I wear white socks all year long...does that make me a bad person?

pub crawler said:
no idea what the hell any of you are talking about.

One of those old fashioned rules our grandmother's used to go by...

You DO NOT wear anything white, including shoes, after Labor Day.

Among my own grandma's favorites:

Young women, especially teenagers, should not wear black clothing. Black is for women over 30 :confused:

Never, ever, ever go without a bra, you'll look loose

You should always wear Peds with sandals or you'll get smelly feet

Always carry a plastic bonnet in your purse in case it rains

Coral lipstick looks great on everyone :yuck:

why Gina Marie, you saucy thing! :tongue: White after Labor Day? Why I nevah! :shame:

Actually, that used to be a hard & fast rule for me, but no mas....since it's "Summer" here in Dallas for another month or so.

More fashion rules for you, Pubbie:

• Shoes, purse & belt should always match. :yes:
    Don't wear dark polish, you'll look like a tart. :kiss:
    Fishnet hose are only for hookers. :shifty:
    Don't ever mix pattern (plaid w/stripes, etc.) :huh:
    Do NOT wear stirrup pants with high heels. :yuck:
    Once you hit 30, your har should not be longer than your shoulders, and for each decade, a good couple of inches should be taken off. :eyebrow:

But one fashion rule that I will *not* break: wearing hose darker than your shoes - and NEVER EVER wear white shoes with black hose!!! :banghead: (I've seen it, and it's NOT a pretty sight)

Heehee

Haha, this thread is great.

My mother has always loved white pants. One day, my Dad, sister, and I were waiting in the car while she ran into a store to get something. When we could see her leaviong and walking towards the car, I said "Here comes Mommy in her same old white slacks! I was a little snot. :D

I also went through a phase (ages 9-11 or so) where I wore nothing but black. My parents were worried about me lol

Back
Top Bottom