To outsmart photo radar traffic tickets I devised a scheme..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
I just duck when going thru the intersection where I know the cameras are..:angry:
Also when Im feeling esp silly I hold up my middle finger..:|

thaank u-
Diamond:mac:

You're like ginormous though...if you duck, that makes you like the height of an average adult, so I don't see how that would work.

HOO HAH!

they have to have a pictue of the face of the person driving the car to serve u the citation..
Daisy:)

DB9
:dance:

diamond said:
they have to have a pictue of the face of the person driving the car to serve u the citation..

Are you serious? maybe the rules are different here, cuz my dad got dinged, and they only took the picture of the back of his car.... hmmm...

amigone-

well americans are more spoiled and pissy about their civil rights here..
so they say proove it.
proove that was really me and not my friend or lover driving my car ect.:|

so the police have to show a pic of your lovely mug +a pic of your car and plate + and where and when the pic was taken..

ps-
only in america;)

Last edited:
diamond said:
Daisy:)

DB9
:dance:

stealing-bandwith_can_get_expensive_as_you_will_soon_see.jpg

bonosloveslave said:
How do you know where these spots are? Is the camera obvious? :scratch:
yeah, it is. there's a whole other set of traffic poles by the traffic lights, at least there are here. not that anyone even pays attention to them. i'd love to know when they plan on starting to give tickets (if they haven't already) cuz at the intersections with the cameras, no one has stopped running the red lights AT ALL. :mad:

You usually see a bright FLASH when speeding thru..:angry:
Everyone caught usually sighs.."Ah shit"

DB9

diamond~

what's the speed limit down in arizona?

here it's 75 - but since there are no people it really has no effect.

and the tickets are CHEAP! :silent:

ka-powed.....jesus diamond...you do kill me....why didn't you swerve around them? You sure its not a Hummer you drive?
:lmao:

Ok, I shouldn't joke. I'm glad you only drive a Jeep.......:lmao:

You guys have strange laws. Here it is an invasion of privacy or some crap to take a photo of the driver of any vehicle. We also dont require the police dept to issue you the fine. We just got plain ole traffic infringement dept. It's also illegal for a speed camera to zap you head on. They can only face retreating vehicles. Ie, you gotta have warning that you are approaching a camera and it might say cheese if you are speeding.

Why the hell dont you just do the speed limit? All this fuss to avoid a fine....Use your brakes Diamond!

......:lmao:

Angela Harlem said:
ka-powed.....jesus diamond...you do kill me....why didn't you swerve around them? You sure its not a Hummer you drive?
:lmao:

......:lmao:
my Jeep jumped the damn curb while i was ducking:angry:
the carts were next to the damn bus-stop on the corner.. .:angry:
those damn carts damaged my Jeep too...:angry:

ps-
i am not opposed to an occasional Hummer..:sexywink::angry::
there's room for Hummers in the world and on the hwy.:huh:
thank u-

DB9:|

Last edited:
wow...just wow...

:tsk:

that is the most reverse logic i have ever heard. so you ducked so the camera couldn't see you (when it really only needed your plate), which caused you to jump a curb, hit 2 shopping carts, and almost hit a telephone pole?

no comment :tsk:

Re: wow...just wow...

Stories for Boys said:
:tsk:

that is the most reverse logic i have ever heard. so you ducked so the camera couldn't see you (when it really only needed your plate), which caused you to jump a curb, hit 2 shopping carts, and almost hit a telephone pole?

no comment :tsk:
if anybody took this thread seriously they should volunteeraily surrender their driver's lic..:angry:
others need their asses spanked..:angry:

thank u-
DB9
:angry:

Back
Top Bottom