To get my camera into the Blue Man Group show last night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I hid it in my bra :uhoh: :lmao: :reject:

while I was, um, adjusting it...I heard it snap a picture :eek: hopefully it was too dark in my shirt to see anything :lol:

I didn't take any pictures during the show...I just wanted to have it for after...which I'm glad I did cuz we got backstage passes :hyper:

I have to wait till next week when I have money tho to get the film developed :sigh:

we met one of the original blue men, who is also one of the founders, and he gave them to us :D

the whole story is in my journal :hyper:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
haha, that's funny.

If i tried to hide a camera in my bra.....It would look like i have a giant tumor :uhoh:

I just had one of the small Fuji disposable cameras...plus we were all wearing streamers of crepe paper all over us and around our necks, so it kinda helped hide it too :wink:

Ah, camera-in-bra hiding :) 'tis how I get my awesome concert pics :)

I have the perfect bra with a little loop in the middle that a camera strap can be tied to. My camera is fairly small, and fit in perfectly

Although, I have never taken a picture with it still in my bra...

ABEL said:

I just had one of the small Fuji disposable cameras...plus we were all wearing streamers of crepe paper all over us and around our necks, so it kinda helped hide it too :wink:

it would have to be a damn small camera for me :sexywink:

That's hilarious.

*tries to fit camera in her bra*

Um, that looks kinda stupid on me. Like I have a thrid (middle) boob....Maybe if I wear looser clothing?

This is still something to consider....:lol: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom