this saturday... it's MULLET TIME!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
my birthday is next tuesday (8th), and as Monday is a holyday and Sunday is... welll, sunday, I'm getting my hair cut on saturday

And I'm getting a Bono Mullet!!!! :hyper:

The closest mullet photo is one of a japanesse magazine that has the lyrics of I threw a brick... and there's a photo of Adam too

As scary as this sounds, go to PLEBA and find it, you'll like it :wink:

Last edited:
Pepokiss please post your pic on PLEBA, I want to see! :hyper:

luvmullets-vi.gif

My fiance says it looks like I have a mullet now :huh: when I don't fix my hair...i'm letting it grow out for the wedding and well since I had a pixie haircut it's all different lengths and shite.

pepokiss said:
And I'm getting a Bono Mullet!!!! :hyper:

Oh God...a mullet. Deliver us from this evil! :huh: I just hope it is more fashionable in Chile than it is here. :p

But I hope you enjoy it!

Melon

I DID IT!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

how can I upload pictures? I'm not premium :(

U2Kitten... It's not like that photo of yours at all... but is a mullet anyway... and it looks better when I grab my ponytail... :wink:

you don't need to be premium. i think photobucket is better than snapfish. sign up for photobucket (www.photobucket.com) then upload your photos. once you upload the photo, copy the whole line where it says

ah.... thay are at the palm of my hand.... hahahaha

the force is MINE!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

one day this week I'll take myself pictures... the last 2 weeks have been a real mess at College, with exams and all...

stay tuned... on the same bat channel, at the same bat time

Back
Top Bottom