This one's bad...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
trevor, i am highly disturb that you know a tiffany song! :tsk:

Bwahahaha Wanna know something worse? About the time Debbie Gibson's album "out of the blue" came out, she also had this 1-900 number where her fans could call and listen to her special message. I erhm, called it a few times :reject: :lol: Ah well, theres my :cool: image heh heh

cydewaze said:
Hmm, since we're at this....

In high school I used to really like.... ugh...

REO Speedwagon :yuck: :yuck: :yikes:

me too cyde :reject: but I think if you were in high school in the 80's, that was a requirement, wasn't it?

I also liked Styx and Rush

I CANT BELIEVE I JUST ADMITTED THAT :scream:

alright alright, i may as well confess to owning some bad music...

i bought a Spice girls single...i also owned 2 'Nsync CD's! :scream: :uhoh: :reject:

lol the funny thing about owning them, i would hidethe cd's when my friends would come over. hahaha! i bought their music because i made a workout tape and i wanted some dance music and well they qualified. i just recently tossed the Spice Girls CD because i found it hidden beneath some papers in a file drawer and about 2 years ago i gave my 'Nsync CD's to my niece! haha..*runs to church*

I went to see Rick Springfield in concert when I was a kid

I thought he was cute..and I liked that song Jesse's Girl

:eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG, what was I thinking? :crazy:..at least he looked better in his earlier days :D

2097%20rick%20springfield.jpg

I love Duran Duran. There cool.........in a sort of 80's way. Also I'm sooo glad I didn't have the cash to go see New Kids on The Block as my first concert!!! It's way much cooler to say " U2 was my first concert!":yes: As far as Tiffany goes :mad: :drool: never did like her!!

Tiffany Haters! :madspit: I'm so, so alone... :reject: Iris, me thinks that you now know waaaaay too much embarrasing info about me :lol: At least I didn't own a Spice Girls CD.

That was my brother's. He bought it overseas while he was on SouthPAC in the Navy :lmao: I still give him shit for it heh heh.

<----more or less missed the 80s

and consequently i have next to no idea who a bunch of these bands/people are. who's richard marx? who's rick springfield? who's tifany? i know who new kids on the block, def leppard, adn duran duran are, and with the execption of a couple duran duran songs that some people told me to download in another thread, i've never heard any of them...

never owned a spice girls cd, never liked nsync...

after admitting to not knowing the stufff that everyone's embarrased that liked, how come i feel like i'm the one who belongs in the reject box?

Knowing the likes of Samantha Fox, Tiffany and Debbie Gibson is not something to be telling people at parties. Dont feel the reject for being spared, IWasBored.

Are you sure you dont know who Richard Marx is? Never seen his hair?

You are rather lucky.

bonosloveslave said:
My husband is a huge Def Leppard fan - he almost died of shock when I met him 9 years ago (1994, mind you) and I had *never* heard 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' :ohmy:

sheesh how sheltered was my life :rolleyes:

You want to talk about sheltered? I actually STILL have not heard "Pour some sugar on me.."

...I saw the Backstreet Boys in concert. and I enjoyed it. Ah, how young and naive I was. That was before I discovered angry rock. :ohmy: :reject: :reject: :reject:

...and I have that Tiffany song on my computer. and Belinda Carlisle. And the Bangles. But the Bangles were cool. They played their own instruments. :tongue: :wave: :reject:

Last edited:
The_Sweetest_Thing said:

You want to talk about sheltered? I actually STILL have not heard "Pour some sugar on me.."

...I saw the Backstreet Boys in concert. and I enjoyed it. Ah, how young and naive I was. That was before I discovered angry rock. :ohmy: :reject: :reject: :reject:

...and I have that Tiffany song on my computer. and Belinda Carlisle. And the Bangles. But the Bangles were cool. They played their own instruments. :tongue: :wave: :reject:

:eeklaugh:
i believe this confession wins!

I have exceptional taste in music and am not ashamed of anyone that I like.
Duran Duran are cool.
80's music is cool. :cool:
I have been to a lot of concerts. They were all cool. Sure, you'll probably want to mock me for attending a George Michael concert in '91 at the ripe old age of 16, but you're really just jealous. He hasn't toured since and you'll all never have the chance to experience such a show. :shifty:

cydewaze said:
I own a Rush CD right now :ohmy:

Geddy Lee's voice reminds me of a Chihuahua being tortured, but I have to admit those guys can really play.

I liked Duran Duran. Ah, hell, I still kind of like them. Hearing their songs and seeing their videos remind me of those crazy teen-age years.

I used to like Foreigner. And Bryan Adams. :eeklaugh:

I like Duran Duran. I have their greatest hits cd. I like Come Undone and Rio and Ordinary World and a lot of others
I :heart: 80s music!

I used to be a Mariah Carey fan :reject: :reject: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom