This Music Video is So Terrible...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
...that I cannot help but to watch it. :huh:

"Heartbreaker" by Mariah Carey

In case you want a description of this monster, it is #3 on the list of most expensive videos of all time.

3. "Heartbreaker"
Cost: $2,500,000+
Artist: Mariah Carey

Here's a video that makes almost no sense. Mariah starts out on a movie date with B-level star Jerry O'Connell, when some hoodlums start throwing popcorn at them. To escape the trauma, Mariah runs to the bathroom, where she encounters her evil twin (portrayed by Mariah in a black wig). Good Mariah and Evil Mariah start getting all Jackie Chan on each other, when they turn into cartoons. Then the video ends.

Much like Missy Elliot's "She's a Bitch," we have no idea why this video turned out to be so expensive. We can only suspect that the first version stunk, so they probably did some re-shooting. We would've hated to see the first version, though.

Movie theater rental: $100,000
Mansion rental (in the movie): $40,000
Hairstyling: $13,000
Dog and its trainer: $6,000
Fight coordinator: $7,000
Animation: $80,000
Jerry O'Connell's cameo fee: $10,000

:eeklaugh:

Melon

I followed Mariah with one of my favorite videos.

Orbital - Halcyon + On + On

A video featuring a hallucinating housewife--a reference to the mother of the brothers who make up Orbital, who was addicted to the anti-anxiety sedative, Halcion.

Sad, but beautiful.

Melon

martha said:
even after this much money, her hair probably still looks like shit.
it's true! she has this nasty orangey blonde that madonna has too. it's hard to describe, but it's ugly. if these people have all this money to spend on hair, why can't they make sure it looks good first before they leave? i probably qualify for welfare but i always have my hair looking good...which probably isn't a good thing.

Isn't it Mariah Carey who has an employee whose job is to pinch her nipples before going onstage or being photographed? I heard that somewhere...

:coocoo:

joyfulgirl said:
Isn't it Mariah Carey who has an employee whose job is to pinch her nipples before going onstage or being photographed? I heard that somewhere...

:coocoo:

Yeah but I do much more than tweek her nipples. Come on that would be ridiculous if that was the only thing I got paid for.

This could be a Mariah cnofession as well as a melon confession.
Her voice is a Godsend. Why does she have to destroy her credibility like this?

Back
Top Bottom