This isnt easy for me to do.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Im going to take a much needed break from here for a couple of weeks. There are some things in my life that I need to sort out, make things a priority that I should have a long time ago.

Some things in this forum have affected me too much lately.

Everyone says...no you can't do it, just try leaving, I dare you to give up the blue crack. Don't think I can do it? Watch me.

I love everyone here, and you all can send me email at
lilsparky69@hotmail.com

See you guys in a couple of weeks...

Much Love,

Icelle

I need the blue crack. It's the only sanity in my life at the moment.

:hug: bluecrack :hug:

Good Luck Icelle. :wave:

I don't know if you'll see this but take care of yourself Icelle and come back when you've got it worked out.

Call me anytime if you feel like talking. :hug:

best wishes to you and your family icelle:hug:
crikes I'll miss you:(
we'll be here when you get back:yes:

it's not my stories making you leave is it?
cause I'm about to tell another one.
My big sister moved back home for a while, when I was a kid. I loved it. I came home from school one day( well lotsa days) and found her and my mother in absolute fits of laughter. When they finally started making sense, it turned out our local TV station had lost quite a few episodes of "Days of Our Lives". The station manager had read out the plot of the episodes that were missing. Hearing it condensed like that was hilarious.
Maybe someone will fill you in on anyhting you miss while you are away from here....that's one email I'd love to read.

k...I'll:silent:

bye darlin', take care

Take care of yourself Icelle! We will see you when you get back.

:wave:

Blue Crack! :laugh: Whoever thought that one up was brilliant, it is so true...and I could never give it up!

Well, good luck to all of you leaving and we hope to see you back whenever you're ready! :)

:scream: Why leave? I don't understand why everyone has to leave? Why is it bad to have friends here? To come here and chat daily? I don't see the problem. :( You all make me sad.

Back
Top Bottom