This isnt easy for me to do.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angel said:
:scream: Why leave? I don't understand why everyone has to leave? Why is it bad to have friends here? To come here and chat daily? I don't see the problem. :( You all make me sad.

Exactly!! Even if some people annoy you, there are always dozens of friends to make you happy. I LOVE it here.

:heart:

i appreciate all of the friendships that i have made here and i am not taking time off because of anyone from here. i have a lot of things personally to deal with and again none of it has to do with anything or anyone from this board.

For one thing, I am really stressing about my career right now. It has got me bent out of shape and i am not happy with it. Most of you can gather this from the many posts, threads and journal entries I have made in here. Secondly i have also lost touch with several close friends here at home because of this job and i need to see them. As much as I appreciate this place actually seeing and talking to my friends and doing things with them is something I want and need right now more than exchanging words on a msg board. You see what I am saying? And I don?t by any way mean that in a bitchy way. Hell if I lived nearby any of the friends that I have made from this place, I would rather hang out at coffee houses, bars or your apartments any day of the week.

Personally this hiatus that I am taking is mainly to reconnect with my friends here at home. They have been there for me since i was a kid and i feel lonely without them. i need them and this is a good time for me to reconnect.

i :heart: you all and will be back. it is just a temp. leave for me. i promise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom